Purpose Healing Center is a pioneer alcohol treatment center in Arizona with experienced clinicians, science-based therapies, and a patient-centered healing approach. Addiction is a disease that requires timely intervention. The more time you take to seek professional help, the lesser the chances of you attaining comprehensive recovery from substance abuse.
Benefits Of Ongoing Recovery From Alcohol Addiction
Ongoing treatment programs create a sense of accountability and protect you from relapsing. There are several other benefits to attending ongoing care programs, such as:
- It can strengthen your commitment to sobriety and optimize your chances of staying sober in the long term.
- It can help you socialize with fellow recovering addicts and build valuable bonds. The friendships you develop with fellow recovering addicts can motivate you to stay clean.
- Continuing care programs provide recovering addicts an opportunity to meet with a therapist and discuss their challenges and achievement in recovery and receive advice on how to manage triggers and cravings.
Continuing care programs are critical in the first year of recovery after attending rehab treatment as this period can be stressful and triggering and lead to relapse. These programs require you to meet with your therapist periodically and ensure you stay on the right track in recovery.
What Is Alcohol Detox?
Alcohol detoxification stimulates the body to eliminate the waste products and toxins caused by excessive and long-term alcohol consumption. We accompany detox with medication, medical observation, and counseling at our alcohol treatment center in Arizona.
An individual addicted to long-term alcohol abuse needs to undergo detoxification for a safe and sustainable recovery. Besides, it can reduce your risk for relapse in the long term and optimize your chances of getting clean.
What Are My Treatment Options For Alcoholism?
Alcoholism is the most widespread and severe addiction in America. Fortunately, several alcohol treatment medications and therapies are available to those battling alcohol addiction. Alcohol addiction treatment guides a former alcoholic through a safe and effective medical detox program followed by psychotherapy and counseling, which targets the reasons behind substance abuse.
Beating alcohol addiction begins with joining a qualified treatment center that addresses underlying and co-occurring disorders. It can be hard to overcome alcohol addiction due to the prevalence of alcohol throughout our culture. It is common for recovering alcoholics to feel bombarded with triggers constantly. You must join a treatment center well-equipped to help you find effective ways to manage triggers and cravings. Here are some of the treatment options to overcome alcoholism:
- Medical detox – It marks the first step of a long-term recovery process and stimulates the body to eliminate the toxins related to long-term alcohol consumption.
- Inpatient treatment – Inpatient rehab is an immersive treatment program ideal for those battling severe substance abuse disorders. Residential treatment requires you to stay in a rehab facility for 30 – 90 days or longer.
- Outpatient therapy – This program offers the lowest level of care and is ideal for individuals suffering from mild addiction. Outpatient therapy engages you in treatment for 1-2 hours a day, 5-6 days a week.
Reach Purpose Healing Center at 480-579-3319 to verify your insurance. We are a reputed and highly sought-after alcohol treatment center in Arizona with the best amenities, top-rated clinicians, innovative treatments, and hundreds of success stories. We follow a client-centered treatment approach that helps recovering addicts garner the best outcome in recovery.