Customized Addiction Treatment Programs
Purpose Healing Center’s programs can give you the fresh start you need in order to achieve better health and learn behaviors that make your life better in the long run. Optimize your life with invaluable skills that can help you feel your best and be your most successful self yet—and help you repair and establish healthy long-term relationships with others.
Our treatment programs can help with any of these circumstances or road blocks:
- Have tried other addiction treatment programs in the past.
- Are diagnosed with another medical or psychiatric disorder.
- Lack the motivation to become abstinent from drugs and alcohol.
- Need help developing a healthy daily routine and structure.
- Need a safe recovery environment away from drugs, alcohol, and dangerous situations.
- Experience strong cravings for drugs and alcohol when stopping use.
- Suffer severe withdrawal symptoms when stopping drugs and alcohol.
- Have suffered serious problems related to work, school, family, and the law.
Recent News and Blog Posts
Deep down inside, everyone knows that asking for help is an essential step in the recovery process. Unfortunately, this is much easier said than done. Many people suffering from addictions are wary of asking for help. Although there are many reasons for this...
You've done the hard work. You went to drug rehab, followed your addiction recovery program to the end, and now you're home free. Or are you? Just because you're no longer abusing drugs doesn't mean that you don't need additional support, encouragement, and care....
Addiction can affect any family at any time. If you have a family member or loved one who is facing an addiction problem, you may have a difficult time addressing the issue with them. Here are some tips to make the conversation as useful as possible, especially if you...