Signing up for detox in Arizona can set you on a liberating journey toward sobriety and improved wellness. It marks the first stage of a long-term recovery journey and can optimize your chances of getting clean and maintaining it in the long term. Purpose Healing Center offers personalized detox treatment programs at affordable prices.
The Length Of Detox By Substance
Different drugs stay in the body for varying periods. Hence, the detox time for each substance also differs. Most recovering addicts can detox from substances within a week. As withdrawal symptoms can be severe in some addiction disorders, you must seek help from a leading rehab for detox in Arizona for a safe and speedy recovery. Here is the approximate time it takes to detox from some of the commonly abused substances:
- Alcohol – Patients will experience withdrawal symptoms like anxiety, shaking, and insomnia for up to 2 days. The withdrawal symptoms get severe within 72 hours and taper off at the 7-day mark.
- Benzodiazepines – Withdrawal symptoms last up to 14 days and typically include headache, irritability, nausea, insomnia, and muscle pains.
- Marijuana – Recovering addicts may experience withdrawal symptoms for a week, such as mood changes, reduced appetite, headaches, and stomach problems.
Customized detox treatment can help you heal from specific behavioral and mental health issues and prepare you for sobriety. Do not try detox at home, as it can lead to fatal health consequences.
How To Choose A Medical Detox Facility In AZ?
Choosing the best detox center for addiction treatment is pivotal as it marks the first step of your recovery journey. Here’s what the ideal detox facility in AZ should offer:
- Accredited Staff – You want to look for rehabs with highly experienced and trained medical staff. Your detox treatment can only be as effective as the medications prescribed, drug dosages, and their appropriateness for your specific addiction disorder. Hence, look at the clinical staff profiles before signing up for detox treatment at a rehab center.
- Modern Amenities And Accommodations – Detoxification is no walk in the park. It can be excruciatingly painful and cause severe discomfort. You want to stay in a treatment facility with the finest amenities, comfortable accommodations, sumptuous meals, and access to other modern features to help you feel relaxed as the drugs leave your body.
- Customized Treatments – No two addiction situations are the same. Each person battling addiction will require a customized recovery blueprint to beat substance abuse and get sober. Make sure to look for rehab centers that create tailored detox plans for each patient after a comprehensive physical and mental health evaluation.
How Long Is The Detox Process?
The time it takes to detox from drugs and alcohol varies from person to person. Detox programs are generally for 3 to 7, and it only helps alleviate the physical withdrawal symptoms. Detoxification does not treat psychological, social, or behavioral problems experienced by recovering addicts.
Following up medical detox with therapy and inpatient programs can help garner the best outcome in recovery. Purpose Healing Center has a 4.6-star rating on Google and hundreds of positive reviews from past clients. Call us at (480) 579-3319 to book your place with us for a medical detox in Arizona. Our clinicians create customized detox plans for each patient after a detailed physical and mental health exam, helping them achieve sobriety alongside other wellness goals.
Looking for detox services in Arizona can be overwhelming. There are many options, and it can be hard to know which one is right for you. Here are some tips to help you find the best detox for your needs:Consider your specific needs: Different detox programs cater to different needs. Some may specialize in a particular substance, such as alcohol or opioids, while others may offer a more general detox program. Consider what you are …