Purpose Healing Center is leading the Arizona treatment centers, specializing in treating alcohol and substance abuse disorders. Our recovery programs aim to identify and resolve addiction’s underlying triggers and equip recovering addicts with the right coping skills for a sober life in the long term.
Benefits Of Joining A Rehab Treatment Center
While joining a treatment center may feel like a big step in your life, it can turn your life for the better. The benefits of joining one of the Arizona treatment centers include:
- Helping you overcome substance abuse safely, speedily, and in a pain-free fashion.
- Helping you heal from the underlying mental health issues alongside addiction. You can achieve holistic recovery from your behavioral and mental health issues.
- Equipping you with essential coping mechanisms and survival skills, helping your manage triggers and stressful situations down the line.
Besides, rehab treatment optimizes your chances of getting sober and reduces your risk for relapse in the long term. It will also open the opportunity for you to meet new people battling similar issues as you. Besides, peer support can strengthen your commitment to sobriety and motivate you to start fresh. This is the first step towards joining a thriving sober community to help you reach your long-term sobriety milestones over the years.
Will I Get My Job Back After Rehab?
It is understandable why you feel seeking addiction treatment may hurt your career or prevent you from getting hired by future employers. However, several studies show that those who receive treatment for addiction are more likely to keep their jobs and even get a better one.
Also, there are several laws to protect you from losing your job for attending rehab. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) protects recovering addicts attending addiction treatment from being discriminated against in the workplace. As per the ADA, your employer cannot fire you for your decision to attend rehab. If you face discrimination at work, you can file a charge against your employer with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Do I Need Dual Diagnosis Treatment?
Watching out for specific symptoms can help you determine if you have a dual diagnosis. However, the symptoms of dual diagnosis can vary from one person to another. Also, the symptoms can vary depending upon the type of drug abused and the severity of the co-occurring condition. You should consider receiving treatment for dual diagnosis if you experience one or more of the following symptoms:
- Sudden changes in general behavior
- Issues in managing daily tasks and responsibilities
- Avoiding events or social activities you enjoyed once
- Neglecting health and personal hygiene
- Suffering from delusional thinking or cognitive impairments
- Refusal to comply with treatment
- Suicidal thoughts and tendencies
- Erratic and impulsive behaviors
- Issues managing finance
- Poor performance at school or work
Contact Purpose Healing Center at 480-579-3319 to learn more about available rehabilitation options. We are one of the top-rated Arizona treatment centers, with several positive reviews and a 4.7-star rating on Google. Our customized addiction treatment programs help recovering addicts attain holistic recovery, improved mental wellness, and emotional stability.