There’s a reason why so many recovery experts recommend inpatient drug rehab in Arizona. A long-term commitment to addiction treatment very often leads to lifelong freedom from addiction. If you’re exploring your options in rehab, Purpose Healing Center has a lot to offer if you’re able to take time out of your busy life and stay in our residential rehab. Our program is one of the best in the state, with three levels of care: 30, 60, and 90-day treatment for severe drug dependence and addiction. Read more about our programs and therapies online or call to speak with recovery specialists from PHC.
7 Reasons Inpatient Drug Rehab In Arizona Is Right For You
1. You’ll receive 24/7 supervision and support when you choose our residential recovery program at Purpose Healing Center. Knowing that you’re not alone while you’re healing from addiction can make a big difference in morale.
2. Group and community settings are proven effective in helping patients learn new social skills and restore a sense of balance in future social situations. If it’s been some time since you’ve felt comfortable around others, our inpatient program can help you slowly begin to form new friendships that may last a lifetime.
3. Although outpatient programs sometimes offer patients the same programs as an inpatient drug rehab in Arizona, they’re typically not designed to provide the same in-depth experience as residential rehab programs. Just a few of the many therapies and programs offered in our residential program include:
- Relapse prevention
- Motivational interviewing
- Community reinforcement
- Family therapy
- Medication management
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dual diagnosis treatment
4. PHC’s inpatient drug rehab in Arizona boasts a wide range of luxury amenities that will help you stay engaged in the hours between therapy and counseling sessions. Enjoy our beautiful outdoor swimming pool, recreational activities, nutrition therapy, healthy meals, and much more, all in a comfortable setting.
5. More time in rehab means more time you’ll have to focus on your recovery journey. It takes time to fully heal from addiction; choose our 90-day inpatient program at Purpose Healing Center and take all the time you need to work on getting well.
6. If you’ve been unable to stay away from drugs in the past, you may have an undiagnosed mental health disorder that compels you to use, even though you don’t want to. With Dual Diagnosis treatment at PHC, our recovery specialists can determine why it’s been so challenging for you to overcome your addiction. Addressing trauma, depression, or anxiety could help you achieve your long-term goals once and for all.
7. When you’re ready to leave addiction treatment, we’ll make your transition home a smooth process by guiding you to step-down programs that will help you stay supported. Explore all of the treatment programs offered by Purpose Healing Center on our website, then get in touch with us when you’re ready to get started on the journey of a lifetime. You’ll never regret calling our inpatient drug rehab in Arizona and taking the first step toward recovery.