Purpose Healing Center is a pioneer drug rehab in Scottsdale with the lowest relapse rates. We offer the best inpatient, IOP, and outpatient treatment programs, helping our clients embrace sobriety one day at a time.
Tips To Choose The Best Drug Rehab For Your Recovery
Choosing a rehab is one of the critical parts of your recovery journey. It is pivotal that you do your fair share of research about a treatment facility before joining to reap the best outcome in recovery. Some of the aspects to consider include:
- Make sure to join a rehab that specializes in treating your specific addiction. Attending a specialized rehab center can help you achieve a safe and speedy recovery.
- Join a licensed rehab with a high success and low relapse rate.
- Attend a rehab facility that offers a combination of evidence-based and holistic therapies to help you achieve holistic recovery from dual diagnosis.
We are a top-rated recovery center for alcoholism and substance abuse disorders. We have the most dedicated and experienced clinical staff to guide our clients toward sobriety and recovery goals.
How To Make The Most Out Of Addiction Treatment?
You can attain a successful recovery by changing your mindset and redirecting your unhealthy habits into positive life changes. It is not uncommon to feel frustrated, alone, or tempted to give up. Change can occur only when you learn to trust the treatment process. Also, maintaining willingness, honesty, and humility can help you make the most of your stay at a rehab facility. To reap the best addiction treatment outcome:
- Be open-minded and approach recovery one day at a time.
- Stay positive and put recovery above everything else.
- Be willing to consider all angles and opportunities.
- Be honest with your therapist and fellow recovering addicts about your situation. The odds are that no one will raise an eyebrow at your story.
- Stay in the present.
More importantly, let go of the idea that you can do it all yourself. It is okay to seek help, and it is the first step towards a brighter, liberating, and sober tomorrow.
How Can I Pay For My Addiction Treatment?
Recovering addicts often postpone treatment considering the cost of rehab. However, the cost of addiction treatment does not have to be a deterrent to help you get sober. Here are some of the ways to meet the cost of treatment at a drug rehab in Scottsdale:
- Private Insurance – Most recovering addicts use private healthcare plans like UnitedHealthcare, Cigna, Aetna, etc., to pay for their addiction treatment. Recognized insurance firms cover full or a part of your rehab treatment costs based on your plan.
- Obamacare – The ACA act does not penalize an insurance applicant for a pre-existing condition, including drug and alcohol addiction disorders. Health insurance marketplace plans cover 60 – 90% of your treatment costs.
- Medicare and Medicaid – These Federal and State-sponsored health benefits cover the treatment cost for specific population segments, provided they fulfill the eligibility requirements.
Purpose Healing Center is a pioneer drug rehab in Scottsdale with world-class amenities, a high success rate, and the best clinicians. Call 480-579-3319 to verify your insurance with us. We help individuals suffering from behavioral and mental health issues receive the best care and support and achieve comprehensive recovery from dual diagnosis.Drug Rehab Scottsdale