Purpose Healing Center is a pioneer rehab for dual diagnosis disorders with highly effective inpatient, IOP, and outpatient rehab programs. We offer the best outpatient treatment in Scottsdale with an excellent clinical team and innovative psychotherapies.
Who is an ideal candidate for outpatient addiction treatment?
An ideal candidate for outpatient rehab is anyone with mild to moderate substance abuse problems. Outpatient treatment may benefit you if:
- Taking time off from work, school, or family obligations is not an option for you.
- You wish to stay in the comfort of your home while you heal and recover from addiction.
- You are in the early stages of substance abuse.
Besides, if you do not have insurance to pay for addiction treatment, outpatient therapy can reduce your out-of-pocket costs significantly. Also, if you require a step-down level of care after residential treatment to help you transition into the outside world, outpatient rehab is your best bet.
Benefits of outpatient rehab
Outpatient rehab is one of the highly sought-after treatment options for flexibility and affordability. Some of its benefits include:
- It acts as a step-down level of care after an inpatient rehab program, helping recovering addicts transition to the outside world in a safe and stress-free manner.
- It allows patients to attend addiction treatment alongside managing their everyday responsibilities. You do not have to take time off from work or school to participate in addiction therapy, as outpatient rehab requires you to attend treatment only for 1-2 hours a day.
- It is significantly cheaper than inpatient treatment and IOP healing programs.
Outpatient rehab can help you get sober without taking a break from your routine life and everyday responsibilities. In some ways, it offers the best of both worlds – addiction care support and flexibility to manage many things simultaneously.
Inpatient vs. outpatient rehab
Inpatient or residential rehab refers to staying in a tranquil and secluded environment for anywhere between 30 and 90 days as you recover from behavioral and mental health issues. Inpatient treatment offers an immersive healing experience and provides the utmost level of addiction support and care as the drugs leave your body. It has the highest success rates and optimizes your chances of attaining a safe, speedy, and sustainable sobriety.
On the other hand, outpatient rehab refers to attending addiction treatment for 1-2 hours a day, 5-6 days a week. It is a more flexible treatment option and costs lesser than residential treatment. Outpatient therapy also allows recovering addicts to manage work, everyday responsibilities, and addiction treatment simultaneously without any hassles. However, this program may only work for those suffering from a mild to a moderate addiction disorder.
Top reasons to choose us for outpatient rehab
We are a top-rated outpatient rehab in Scottsdale with a high success rate and a dedicated clinical team. Our recovering addicts incur the lowest out-of-pocket expenses by signing up for treatment with us, as we accept most insurance plans.
Call Purpose Healing Center at 480-579-3319 to sign up for our outpatient rehab program. Outpatient treatment offers more flexibility and allows you to manage everyday activities and addiction therapies side by side. Our clinicians work around your schedule and ensure a stress-free healing experience. Get in touch with us now to verify your insurance.