Purpose Healing Center is one of the fundamental and top-rated rehabs in Scottsdale, with world-class amenities, highly skilled clinicians, and evidence-based treatments. We are a leading addiction treatment facility with the best inpatient, outpatient, detox, and IOP programs.
Benefits Of Joining An Outpatient Rehab In Scottsdale
Outpatient addiction treatment involves 1-2 hours of treatments and therapies, 5-6 days a week. You will have to attend treatment at a rehab center for three months or more based on the severity of your addiction. Outpatient treatment offers a wide array of benefits such as:
- It is much more affordable than inpatient rehab programs as it does not involve the cost of accommodations, medications, or food.
- Outpatient therapy requires minimum commitments on your end. You only have to spend a couple of hours a day for addiction treatment, causing minimum disruption to your routine life.
- You do not have to take time off from work, school, or familial commitments. Outpatient therapy takes a more flexible approach, allowing you to manage addiction treatment alongside everyday responsibilities.
If you suffer from a mild to moderate level of addiction, outpatient treatment can help you get sober and attain improved mental and emotional wellness. Be sure to join one of the renowned rehabs in Scottsdale to garner the best outcome in recovery.
Who Is An Ideal Candidate For Inpatient Rehab Treatment?
Individuals suffering from a moderate to severe addiction disorder can benefit from inpatient rehab treatment. Inpatient addiction treatment may be for you:
- If you suffer from dual diagnosis or long-term substance abuse disorders.
- If you need around-the-clock medical care, inpatient rehab can help you receive personalized care from a skilled clinical team.
- If you can take time off from work, school, or family commitments, inpatient addiction treatment may be your best bet to attaining your recovery goals.
The inpatient rehab also offers an immersive healing experience, equipping you with critical coping skills for lasting success with sobriety.
How To Choose An Inpatient Treatment Center?
Choosing an inpatient rehab can be a difficult decision to make. Knowing what to look for in a treatment center can make your decision a lot easier. The leading addiction treatment centers should provide access to:
- Experienced clinicians – Look for treatment centers with highly qualified, trained, and experienced medical staff to receive the highest quality addiction treatment and care.
- Customized treatment plans – Look for rehabs that do not use a cookie-cutter approach to address and treat your substance abuse disorder. Each addiction circumstance is different, and a one-size-fits-all approach may not help you garner the best outcome in recovery. Be sure to join a facility that takes the time and effort to create a tailored recovery plan for each of its patients.
- Focus on underlying mental health issues – Comprehensive recovery from substance abuse disorder is a far cry until your receive treatment for your underlying mental health problems. Join a rehab center that uses evidence-based therapies to address and treat your addiction’s underlying causes.
Call Purpose Healing Center at 480-579-3319 to verify your insurance with us. Rated as one of the top rehabs in Scottsdale, we provide our recovering addicts with a luxurious, safe, and supportive space to heal and recover from substance abuse disorders. Our integrated healing approach can help you achieve a safe and sustainable recovery.