Inpatient substance abuse treatment in Phoenix, AZ, may be necessary if you suffer from severe or long-term addiction disorders. Purpose Healing Center is a fundamental addiction treatment facility with several positive reviews, comfortable accommodations, modern amenities, and gourmet meals.
Benefits Of Joining An Inpatient Drug Rehab
Residential or inpatient rehab facilities offer the highest level of care and support to individuals suffering from substance abuse disorders. It provides an array of benefits to recovering addicts, such as:
- High success rate – Inpatient treatment optimizes your chances of attaining a safe, speedy, and successful recovery. Recovering addicts who attend inpatient treatment programs are less likely to relapse in the long haul.
- Peer support – Residential rehab houses you in a comfortable, safe, and supportive environment with people battling similar evils you do. The peer support you receive from fellow recovering addicts can strengthen your commitment to sobriety in the long term.
- Far from everyday life stressors – Inpatient treatment can provide you with a break from your day-to-day life and its demanding circumstances. You will have more time at hand to focus on your recovery journey, and your mind will be much freer to break free from destructive behavioral patterns and learn essential coping skills.
During your stay at inpatient rehab, you will participate in a series of therapies, group sessions, counseling, and psychotherapy programs for anywhere from 30 – 90 days or longer, providing you with an immersive healing experience. Undoubtedly, residential treatment offers the highest level of care and support in recovery.
Who Should Consider Inpatient Treatment?
Individuals suffering from a severe addiction disorder or long-term chemical dependency issues should sign up for residential rehab treatment. Inpatient treatment may also benefit:
- Those suffering from dual diagnosis disorders (the presence of a mental health issue alongside addiction)
- Individuals who do not have a stable environment at home to support them in recovery.
- Individuals who have had a full-blown relapse after addiction treatment in the past.
Inpatient treatment is your best bet at attaining a comprehensive recovery from your mental and behavioral health issues. It may also learn essential coping mechanisms and survival skills for lasting success with sobriety.
What Should I Pack For Inpatient Addiction Treatment?
Each rehab may have its own set of policies about what clients may and may not bring into treatment with them. Here’s what you can generally pack for your inpatient substance abuse treatment in Phoenix, AZ:
- Bring seven days’ worth of comfortable and weather-appropriate clothing and comfy shoes for everyday wear, activities/sports, and a pair of flip flops for the shower.
- Make sure to carry a list of names, addresses, and phone numbers of loved ones, sponsors, treatment providers, and others that you wish to have involved in your treatment.
- Carry a small amount of cash for store runs, vending machines, etc. We do not recommend carrying more than $100 in cash.
Make sure to carry along your current prescription medication and your dosages. Also, bring along your insurance card and a form of identification.
Contact Purpose Healing Center at 480-579-3319 to verify your insurance today. Signing up for inpatient substance abuse treatment in Phoenix, AZ, can help you achieve a safe, speedy, and sustainable recovery from addiction and equip you with essential skills for a healthy and fulfilling life.