If you seek comfortable and reliable drug rehab in Scottsdale, Purpose Healing Center is the ideal destination. We address even the most demanding cases of substance addiction, providing patients with modern rehab modalities and reliable long-term solutions to their problems.
Do I need rehab treatment for my addiction?
Yes, you do. Substance addiction is a progressive mental illness that can reach catastrophic proportions. It can trigger life-threatening withdrawal and physical and mental side-effects that will impact your life dramatically over the years. Untreated addiction will also impact the lives of those around you, including co-workers, friends, and family members.
Undergoing rehab treatment before the condition aggravates is ideal for preventing all these issues over the years. At our center, we rely on three core programs to stabilize our patients and prepare them for a sober lifestyle moving forward:
- Residential/Inpatient treatment – The inpatient treatment will place you in a home-like environment, providing you with safety, comfort, and a conducive recovery setting. This program is the best for addressing advanced addiction conditions that threaten the patient’s wellbeing and normal social functioning. It relies on multiple disciplines, programs, and rehab modalities to address your addiction’s underlying triggers and provide compelling long-term solutions.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – PHP comes next in line after residential treatment, providing recovering addicts with four to six hours of treatment daily for at least five days per week. The program will help you transition from an intensive form of treatment to a more independent and self-sufficient lifestyle.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – IOP is one of the core mechanisms that ensure the success of our drug rehab in Scottsdale. The program ensures around nine hours of treatment and therapy per week, spread across five to seven days. It benefits patients who have work or family-related commitments that they can’t postpone and only require occasional assistance to contain cravings and manage their behavior.
The benefits of professional detox and rehab
Our team offers comprehensive rehabilitation services in home-like environments, which will provide you with a variety of benefits. These include:
- Overcoming addiction safely – We will ensure your safety during the detox and rehab process, minimizing the health risks generally associated with the detox phase.
- Providing emotional and behavioral stability – Both drugs and alcohol will affect your brain’s chemical functioning, leading to visible behavioral and emotional imbalances. We rely on specific medication and therapy to cleanse your system of toxins and reset your brain’s functioning pattern. This will provide you with improved mental and emotional stability in the long run.
- Learning sobriety tips – The most challenging part about rehab is achieving and maintaining long-term sobriety. We have a team of expert clinicians guiding our drug rehab in Scottsdale and providing patients with invaluable insight into sober living and relapse prevention.
As an addiction victim, you should look for the most reliable rehabilitation facilities in your area asap. Purpose Healing Center ranks among the most prominent rehabilitation and recovery facilities, offering customized rehab programs and patient-oriented services daily. Call our team today, make a rehab appointment, and come in for detox preparations and rehab planning!Drug Rehab Scottsdale