Rated as of the premier drug treatment centers in Arizona, Purpose Healing Center offers unsurpassed addiction care using evidence-based therapies, integrated healing programs, and dedicated clinicians. Our professional addiction treatment helps recovering addicts get a fresh start in life and lead a drug-free life in the long term.
Advantages Of Professional Addiction Treatment
Professional addiction treatment is a long-term process and the only safe route to recovering from your destructive behavioral pattern. Here are some of the advantages of professional addiction treatment:
- It can help you overcome the unpleasant and painful withdrawal phase safely and comfortably.
- You can stay in a remote, secluded, and supportive environment during recovery, allowing you to place your undivided attention on addiction treatment.
- Professional treatment can help you receive help for underlying mental health issues, providing improved psychiatric health.
The peer support you receive at a rehab center can provide a sense of community, motivating you to remain sober over the years. Moreover, it can help you learn essential survival skills and coping mechanisms to lead a fulfilling and gratifying life.
Is Outpatient Or IOP Treatment Better For Me?
Outpatient therapy refers to receiving addiction treatment on an outpatient basis. You will attend treatment for no more than 1-2 hours a day and get to stay at home during recovery. Remaining close to your family members and loved ones can motivate you to focus on healing and help you place your undivided attention on addiction treatment. The program is also much cheaper than inpatient, IOP, or PHP treatment programs as it does not include the cost of accommodations, food, medical detox, or other amenities.
On the other hand, IOP treatment refers to receiving addiction care and support for 2-3 hours a day, 5-6 days a week. It can last for 1-3 months, based on your progress in recovery. IOP programs offer the second-highest level of care after residential treatment and are cheaper. IOP programs are ideal for those looking for a step-down level of care after inpatient treatment and those suffering from a moderate level of addiction.
Speak to an addiction specialist at one of the top drug treatment centers in Arizona to learn about the severity of your addiction and choose the best recovery option. The sooner you begin the addiction treatment process, the higher the chances of attaining a safe and speedy recovery.
Who Can Benefit From Inpatient Addiction Treatment?
Inpatient addiction treatment offers the best care and support to those battling substance abuse. It may be ideal for:
- Individuals who suffer from severe or long-term addiction disorders.
- Those who cannot take time off from their work, school, or family obligations.
- Individuals with crowded schedules and unavoidable work-related commitments.
- Those who wish to catch a break from their usual environment.
Call Purpose Healing Center at 480-579-3319 to verify your insurance with one of the top drug treatment centers in Arizona. We offer the best residential, IOP, and outpatient treatment programs at affordable prices. Our treatment programs equip recovering addicts with critical coping skills and coping mechanisms for lasting success with sobriety.