Reach out to addiction specialists from Purpose Healing Center when you’re looking for a good intensive outpatient program in Phoonix, AZ. Our staff will take the time to fully understand your recovery goals and help you select a program that is tailored to your needs. An IOP is a good choice if you’re taking care of family members at home, are going to school, or working at a job that you can’t afford to leave. Intensive Outpatient Programs offer the convenience and flexibility of attending recovery classes without having to commit to an overnight or long-term stay in rehab.
6 Key Benefits Of An Intensive Outpatient Program In Phoenix, AZ
1. Our IOP at Purpose Healing Center offers discreet treatment to our patients. If you’re concerned about coworkers or friends finding out that you’re going through rehab, an IOP can spare you the drama that is typical when your personal business becomes public knowledge. We can connect you with the services you need to overcome an addiction without giving up your privacy.
2. With an IOP, you can enjoy many of the same perks and amenities as our residential patients, while still maintaining your freedom and living at home. If you have questions about amenities at Purpose Healing Center, we welcome your phone call at 480-579-3319.
3. If you’re like a lot of our patients at Purpose Healing Center, you don’t want rehab to interrupt your life at home. Our IOP can keep you in contact with close friends and family members while you get the help you need to leave addiction in your past for good. If you have a strong support system and your homelife is not considered a toxic environment, our Intensive Outpatient Program in Phoenix, AZ could be ideal for your situation.
4. IOP is intense; while you may have come to think about a step down program as a more relaxed type of treatment, it’s called an Invenstive Outpatient Program for a reason. The intensity of our IOP at Purpose Healing Center is designed to keep you moving in the right direction throughout treatment.
5. You’ll find that an IOP is much more affordable than a residential program. If you’re using health insurance to cover part or all of your rehab, you may discover that your plan will cover you for a longer time-frame when you select an IOP for treatment. Find out more about the affordable costs of Intensive Outpatient Programs when you call our treatment center today.
6. You’ve probably come to think of IOP treatment as being highly supportive to the needs of the patient; it’s absolutely true that IOP provides the intensive support and care that you’ll need to avoid triggers at home and help you prevent relapse between sessions. Purpose Healing Center will ensure you are getting exactly what you need to overcome your addiction when you choose our IOP.
Connect with recovery experts from PHC now by calling our 24-hour helpine at 480-579-3319. You’ll find additional information about our programs, addictions we treat, and insurance accepted when you stay on our website and explore the free resources available.