Purpose Healing Center offers the best inpatient, outpatient, and intensive outpatient programs at affordable prices in a world-class rehab center. Listed among the top-rated alcohol treatment centers in Arizona, we offer the best care and support to those battling substance abuse and other mental health issues.
Qualities To Look For In An Alcohol Treatment Center
Attending a rehab center can be a life-transforming experience, provided you choose the right treatment facility for your recovery journey. Here’s what to look for in an alcohol treatment center:
- Look for a JCAHO-accredited rehab with experienced therapists and physicians.
- You want to join a rehab that identifies and addresses your chemical dependency at its core rather than just dealing with the surface issues.
- Make sure to join a rehab that creates customized treatment plans for each patient after a detailed clinical examination.
How To Beat Alcohol Addiction At Home?
Trying to deal with addiction on your own without medical help is a recipe for disaster. Your efforts to combat substance abuse on your own may not only prove futile but can come with deadly consequences as well. Here are a few downsides to trying to handle the problem yourself:
- The alcohol withdrawal symptoms can be intense and quite painful. Some physical withdrawal symptoms you may experience in the initial weeks include high blood pressure, insomnia, nausea, headache, vomiting, hallucinations, etc. In worse cases, you will also experience dehydration and electrolyte imbalances, leading to medical complications along the way.
- You will also experience several psychological withdrawal symptoms like anxiety, depression, mood swings, etc., causing recovery from addiction to be difficult and unlikely.
- In some cases, patients experience suicidal thoughts and engage in self-harming behaviors. If you have such thoughts or feelings, call a therapist or treatment professional at the earliest.
Attending treatment at rehab can make your recovery journey less intimidating and more rewarding. Besides, it can help you gain a new perspective on the world around you and equip you with essential skills for a sober and successful life.
How To Prevent Relapse After Alcohol Addiction Treatment?
Relapse is common in over 60% of recovering addicts in the initial year after rehab treatment. However, taking certain measures can help you prevent relapse after substance abuse treatment. Here are a few tips to help you maintain a sober lifestyle:
- Staying close to family and loved ones is a great way to keep yourself busy and occupied. It can prevent you from experiencing loneliness or boredom, which can often trigger alcohol consumption.
- Attend support group meetings regularly to share your recovery journey with those battling similar issues as you. Also, sign up for an ongoing care program at one of the best alcohol treatment centers in Arizona to help you discuss your challenges in recovery with a licensed therapist and receive valuable advice and guidance.
- Eat a well-balanced meal and engage in physical exercise regularly. Physical activity can keep your body and mind fit and help you lead a healthy and active life.
Call Purpose Healing Center at (480) 579-3319 to verify your insurance with us. Rated as one of the best alcohol treatment centers in Arizona, we offer the best evidence-based therapies, holistic treatments, and medication-assisted recovery programs and help individuals battling addiction and dual diagnosis disorders. Get in touch with us today.