If you require immediate assistance with your substance addiction, Purpose Healing Center is the ideal destination for you. We offer personalized clinical and psychiatric assistance, helping you manage your addiction and tackle your co-occurring disorders along the way. We believe that professional rehab at our treatment centers in Arizona is necessary for a smooth recovery process for several reasons. These include:
Access to modern rehab modalities
Our rehab program is an ever-evolving process, incorporating numerous recovery modalities, both classical and modern. The goal is to provide rehab patients with a unique recovery experience, prevent the relapse, and counter the withdrawal effectively. Some of our core rehab programs include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – Identifying and addressing negative emotions and feelings that may impact your psychological health. This approach is key to repel the negativity that may fuel your destructive behavior.
- Community reinforcement – We will grant you access to a vibrant, supportive, and non-judgmental community of individuals. These are patients and former patients who have raged the same battles as you and have come out victorious. They will share their experiences, allowing you to learn from them and build your own path in recovery.
- Family therapy – Your family and loved ones will play a decisive role in the treatment’s success. That’s because their moral and spiritual support is invaluable during the recovery journey. Our treatment centers in Arizona organize family therapy sessions to train family members in identifying signs of relapse and support their loved ones during recovery.
Structured rehabilitation process
The rehab process will take you through a structured recovery experience. We rely on three types of rehab programs to help patients achieve long-term sobriety. These include:
- Residential program – A 24/7 recovery protocol, placing patients in a conducive and controlled rehab environment. It is the ideal treatment option for patients with advanced addictions who require continuous supervision and assistance.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – PHP follows the residential program in terms of treatment structure. The program no longer requires 24/7 participation in rehab, as you can return home after each treatment session.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – IOP is even less intensive than PHP, and it represents the final phase in the recovery protocol. The program will go on for several months, depending on your progress through treatment.
The rehab program’s ultimate goal is to help patients live healthy, sober, and balanced lives post-addiction. Our program aims to help you prevent relapse over the years and embrace a different lifestyle moving forward.
These factors show why our treatment centers in Arizona are some of the most reliable in the business. We treat all forms of substance addiction, whether mild, moderate, or severe, providing you with access to a variety of recovery modalities.
If you’re interested in joining our rehab program, speak to our professionals today. Purpose Healing Center ranks among the most advanced facilities in the business, with personalized treatment approaches, state-of-the-art and modern amenities, and impeccable patient assistance. Call our experienced rehabilitation professionals today and make an appointment for clinical evaluation and assessment!
View Larger Map