What makes our drug treatment center in Arizona the best in the business?
Purpose Healing Center is a pioneer drug treatment center in Arizona with private and semi-private accommodations, gourmet meals, excellent healing programs, and a high success rate. The sooner you come to terms with your addiction, the more the chances of you attaining a safe and speedy recovery.
How do I choose a treatment center for my recovery?
Choosing the right rehab can be tricky, especially if you are clueless about the qualities to look for in a treatment facility. These need to include:
- Licenses and accreditation, making for a reputed rehab for your recovery journey to get the best bang for your buck.
- A dedicated and experienced staff team. Make sure the physicians, RNs, and behavioral therapists possess the highest training level and experience handling recovering addicts.
- Evidence-based therapies to address and treat dual diagnosis disorders comprehensively.
We are among the few rehab facilities to use a combination of science-based treatments and holistic wellness programs to help our clients achieve sustainable sobriety. Finding an in-network treatment center can be a bonus as you do not have to worry about high out-of-pocket costs.
How do I choose between IOP and inpatient treatment?
It is pivotal to choose a type of addiction treatment based on the severity of your addiction. Inpatient treatment refers to receiving addiction care at a residential rehab facility far from the stressors of your everyday life. You will have to take time off from work, school, or family commitments and stay at a secluded private treatment center for anywhere from 30 – 90 days. The residential program offers an immersive healing experience, engaging you in a series of evidence-based therapies, holistic treatments, and other wellness programs.
Alternatively, IOP refers to receiving addiction treatment on an outpatient basis. IOP programs provide the second-best addiction care and support after inpatient rehab. This type of treatment is ideal for those suffering from a mild to moderate level of addiction disorder. It can help you stay at home during addiction treatment and heal and recover with the love and support of your loved ones. Speak to a treatment provider at a drug treatment center in Arizona to help you choose the right type of addiction treatment for your behavioral disorder.
How can inpatient treatment benefit me?
Inpatient treatment not only helps you catch a break from your routine life but offers an array of long-term benefits as well. These will include:
- The highest success rate compared to IOP, PHP, or outpatient rehab programs, improving your odds of getting clean and maintaining sobriety in the long term.
- Addressing trauma and underlying mental health issues and to help you achieve comprehensive wellness and tackle your behavioral and psychiatric health problems effectively.
- The residential program places you in a secluded, stress-free, and tranquil environment as you focus on your recovery, free of any triggers and temptations.
Call us now to receive the best addiction treatment and care in Arizona. We are a top-rated drug treatment center in Arizona with highly skilled clinicians and dedicated behavioral therapists. Contact Purpose Healing Center at 480-579-3319 to verify your insurance.Drug Treatment Center Arizona