Finding the ideal alcohol treatment centers in Phoenix fast is paramount when struggling with aggravated alcohol addiction. At Purpose Healing Center, we have seen how devastating untreated alcoholism is for the victim, the victim’s friends, family, and everyone around them. It infects everything, leading to extensive physical, mental, emotional, and even social and legal problems. With our help, you can prevent that.
The best treatment for alcohol addiction
The ideal treatment for alcoholism should rely on a structured approach and in-depth diagnosis and medical assistance for lasting results. At our facility, our structured rehabilitation protocol comprises:
- Comprehensive clinical assessment and diagnosing – In the initial phase, we assess and diagnose our patients’ addiction specifics and potential co-occurring mental disorders. We also analyze their medical and substance abuse history, current health state, expectations, etc. Our experts can then build a personalized detox and recovery strategy, based on the findings, for immediate results.
- Detoxification – The detox process is standard procedure for pretty much all cases of drug and alcohol addiction. It helps you overcome the withdrawal safely and effectively, minimizes the cravings and physiological discomfort, and flushes the residual substance from your system. It is vital for sustainable recovery during the treatment.
- Psychological stabilization and dual-diagnosis – Most alcohol victims struggle with internalized co-occurring mental problems, including severe anxiety, depression, or PTSD. Identifying and addressing underlying psychiatric and psychological issues will significantly boost the treatment’s effectiveness and prevent long-term relapse.
- Addiction education and relapse prevention – Our alcohol treatment centers in Phoenix offer extensive relapse prevention education to help people embrace sobriety in the long run. Our experts will teach you the long-term effects of addiction, how to identify social and familial triggers, and how to cope with cravings and relapse when the situation demands it.
- Personal development guidance – In the end, it’s up to you to take control of your life and change its course the way you seem fit. We strive to help you create a better future for you and your family. This includes growing more confident in yourself, boost your self-esteem, work towards a better career, and improve your financial and social status.
Should you need additional assistance after inpatient rehab and PHP, we offer outpatient programs promoting community, peer support, and social reintegration.
Find rehab treatment today!
Alcoholism is particularly dangerous due to its widespread availability and aggressive chemical changes it causes in the brain. Early treatment is ideal for overcoming the withdrawal and preventing short and long-term relapse, and you can only get it in our alcohol treatment centers in Phoenix. Don’t attempt any self-help procedures since you will almost certainly relapse and lose your confidence in the process.
Rely on our expert rehab team at Purpose Healing Center, and call us today for an immediate appointment! We can discuss your payment and insurance options, explain our treatment approach, and even make an appointment for a 1-on-1 talk and a facility tour. Leave your denial behind, accept the problem, and your life will change forever!