drug rehab center arizona" />Purpose Healing Center invites you to the most prominent drug rehab center in Arizona to combat your substance addiction fast and comfortably. Addressing addiction in its initial stages is critical for preventing long-term health consequences of prolonged drug or alcohol abuse. The recovery treatment will also go smoother, ensuring successful results faster.
How to treat drug addiction
The type of rehabilitation treatment you need depends on several factors, including addiction type and severity, your overall physical and mental health, your age, response to treatment, etc. The presence of co-occurring mental disorders like OCD, bipolar disorder, anxiety, or depression will also influence the treatment’s profile along the way. The best way to treat addiction is in a specialized facility, under continuous supervision and monitoring.
Our rehab specialists’ presence is key to:
- Combat the withdrawal safely and effectively – Drug withdrawal is a set of physical and psychiatric symptoms stemming from failing to get your next regular dose. It’s also a common occurrence during the detox phase when the body flushes out the substance and its components. Having a team of professionals supervising the detox and rehab process is critical for preventing severe withdrawal side-effects and potential drastic health complications.
- Ensuring the patient’s safety and comfort – The rehabilitation process can make for a stressful experience as you try to accommodate a new lifestyle. Our drug rehab center in Arizona has a team of professionals committed to ensure your comfort and safety throughout the treatment. You can rely on their assistance whenever you need guidance, clinical care, or any form of support.
- Ensuring the treatment’s effectiveness – The rehabilitation program will vary in length and intensity from one case to the next. Our clinicians will assess your progress during treatment and intervene to tweak the program as necessary to ensure optimal recovery results.
What happens during drug rehab?
The rehabilitation process consists of several phases:
- Clinical assessment – Our professionals gather information about your physical and mental state, allowing them to craft a personalized rehab program for maximum effects. It’s also the ideal opportunity to identify and address any co-occurring mental disorders accompanying your addiction condition.
- Rehab treatment – The rehabilitation treatment will begin as soon as you are physically and mentally stable, following the detox process. Our residential program offers 30, 60, or 90 days of comprehensive care in a comfortable and luxurious recovery environment. The treatment consists of multiple treatment modalities, including medication management, psychotherapy, behavioral therapies, recreational activities, and more.
- Social reintegration support – The treatment’s overarching goal is to prepare you for successful social reintegration. We rely on PHP, IOP, and aftercare guidance to teach patients about responsibility and self-sufficiency and help them embrace a healthy and balanced lifestyle moving forward.
If you require immediate clinical assistance with your addiction condition, we advise you to come to our drug rehab center in Arizona immediately. Purpose Healing Center offers customized recovery and rehabilitation services, helping patients overcome withdrawal and remain sober over the years. This is your opportunity to come clean and quit addiction for good.