drug treatment arizona" />When dealing with aggravated substance addiction, you need all the help you can get. At Purpose Healing Center, we have designed the ideal drug treatment in Arizona to help people overcome addiction safely and effectively.
Can I manage addiction myself?
No, you cannot, and we advise against any attempt to self-detox. Drug addiction is a dangerous chronic disorder with severe consequences long-term. Depending on the substance you’re using, the withdrawal symptoms can become deadly, and trying to self-detox will only make things worse. The only way to overcome addiction safely is by enrolling in a high-profile rehab program, where qualified professionals will monitor your progress.
The rehabilitation process is delicate, especially in the first phase, where your physiological, mental, and emotional state is fragile and vulnerable. To overcome addiction safely and effectively, you need:
- Targeted detox and medication
- Dual-diagnosis treatment
- Therapy and counseling support
- A comfortable and welcoming environment
- A non-judgmental setting promoting peace and positive changes
- Recreational activities for mental and spiritual uplifting, etc.
If you’re experiencing withdrawal and you know you’re using high-risk drugs, you have an obligation to yourself to begin rehab today. Delaying the treatment will only aggravate your situation with time.
The most effective rehabilitation treatment
Experience has taught us that the most reliable rehab treatment should provide a holistic approach, especially when dealing with advanced forms of addiction. Our rehabilitation protocol relies on three forms of treatment:
- Residential Inpatient Program – The residential program is the core of our drug treatment in Arizona. It is ideal for people battling severe levels of addiction who need 24/7 supervision and need to undergo detox and medication management. We offer 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days residential treatments, depending on your health status, the severity of the disorder, and your overall progress. The program consists of detox, dual-diagnosis treatment, withdrawal management, therapy, etc.
- Partial-Hospitalization Program – The PHP is the next form of treatment following residential care, offering therapy, counseling, and medication assistance to patients who have completed one of our inpatient programs. During PHP, you will only come to our center for 4-6 hours per day, five days per week, for therapy without having to stay overnight.
- Intensive Outpatient Program – At this stage, your condition is stable enough that you no longer require strict supervision. At this point, you only require around 9 hours of treatment per week at a minimum, allowing you to fulfill your social and professional obligations during the treatment.
Recover from addiction fast
If you need immediate rehab assistance, we urge you to contact our experts and join our drug treatment in Arizona today! Many forms of drug addiction are extremely debilitating and progress fast, with gruesome consequences. Since self-help methods are vastly useless and even dangerous, your options are limited.
At Purpose Healing Center, we have created the ideal drug treatment in Arizona for people like you, who are running out of time. Contact us, tell us about your problem, and let’s begin the treatment! With our experts by your side, you will defeat addiction and never look back.