outpatient rehab" />
You can get help for an addiction without having to check in to a residential treatment center. Purpose Healing Center is an outpatient rehab providing clients full access to a wide range of programs and treatment options, all in an outpatient setting. If you care for family members at home, have a steady job, or are attending classes, rehab won't interrupt your busy life when you choose Purpose Healing Center.
5 Reasons You'll Love Our Outpatient Rehab
1. At Purpose Healing Center, we treat both drug and alcohol addiction using the very latest methods and programs. If you've been thinking about getting help for a drinking problem or an addiction to drugs, we can offer you the quality of care you deserve during early withdrawals, minimizing pain and discomfort throughout detox. After completing our detox program, we'll offer flexible programs arranged around your schedule. Speak with a recovery specialist now by calling 480-579-3319.
2. You'll find free resources on our website to help you determine whether you're an ideal candidate for outpatient rehab. Browse FAQs about our services to better understand how we can help you take the first steps on your journey to recovery from addiction.
3. Use our outpatient program as a step down from residential treatment or as a stand-alone program designed to help you navigate the logistics of doing rehab in a home environment. We're just a phone call away if you need advice from our staff or are looking for additional information about what we can offer you. If you thought you had to check into an inpatient facility in order to beat addiction, we can offer you positive proof that our outpatient programs are effective in helping clients reach their goals.
4. We work with a long list of insurance providers to make recovery more affordable. Verify your insurance benefits through our convenient online form or by calling Purpose Healing Center at 480-579-3319. If you've been turned away from treatment due to an inability to pay for rehab out-of-pocket, we'll work with you to find the most affordable way for you to get the help you need.
5. Call our helpline day or night to get in touch with our caring, knowledgeable staff. If you're comparing costs and programs or just need to hear a friendly voice on the other end of the line, we're here for you 24-hours a day, days a week. Can you think of a single reason not to call Purpose Healing Center right now?
See our reviews on Facebook, Google, and other directories across the Web for an in-depth look on how we are meeting the needs of our clients. When you're ready to take the next step, call us to set up an interview with one of our recovery specialists. We'll provide safe, convenient access to a range of programs that include detox, relapse prevention, aftercare, and more, all for the single goal of helping you achieve lasting sobriety while you live the life you were meant to live.