At Purpose Healing Center, we know that drug and alcohol addictions are devastating in the long run. Even the milder forms of substance addiction can wreak havoc in your personal and professional life, causing financial, familial, and even legal issues when untreated. To avoid that, you need to join our certified Scottsdale rehab treatment asap.
When to join a rehab program
Knowing how substance addiction functions, you should seek professional help as soon as you observe the first signs of withdrawal. Substance addiction is progressive, and, in many cases, it advances fast with severe immediate and long-term repercussions. To prevent more serious damages, you need certified help in the first stages of addiction, if possible.
We advise against any form of self-help since self-medication and self-detox procedures are not only ineffective overall, but dangerous and even life-threatening. Our rehabilitation program uses a safe, results-oriented approach aiming to harness the optimal results. As proponents of holistic rehabilitation treatment, we offer:
- Medication and detox services – The detoxification process is critical for combating addiction effectively, cleansing your body, and clearing your mind. We use personalized medication plans to tackle withdrawal and eliminate cravings, allowing you to regain your mental and emotional balance.
- Dual-diagnosis treatment – Co-occurring disorders are common occurrences with victims of substance addiction. Our team of experts offers medication, therapy, and counseling to effectively combat trauma, PTSD, depression, or anxiety and provide long-term relief.
- Psychotherapy and counseling – Our Scottsdale rehab program incorporates psychotherapy sessions, professional counseling, and guidance as tools for self-development and healthy living. The goal is to help you adopt a more balanced lifestyle, where moderation and self-control guide you every step of the way.
- Long-term relapse prevention strategy – Our overarching goal is to teach our patients how to remain sober over the years and embrace a drug-and-alcohol-free lifestyle. To help you achieve that, our counselors will provide guidance via PHP and IOP, management tips, and personal development support whenever you need it.
Find the cure to addiction
Being a chronic and progressive disorder, substance addiction doesn’t have a cure in a medical sense. Treating the condition refers to management and relapse prevention, which will allow you to live a normal, healthy, and fulfilling lifestyle over the years. At our facility, we train our patients in:
- Adopting a healthier lifestyle (eating habits, workout regime, hobbies, overall view of life, etc.)
- Growing a more balanced system of values (minimize harm on yourself and others, love and respect your family and friends, become more responsible, make sacrifices that matter)
- Preventing relapse over the years (identify and avoid social triggers)
- Finding a purpose in life (help others dealing with similar issues, become a governor of health, happiness, and inner peace, etc.)
At Purpose Healing Center, we have designed the ideal Scottsdale rehab treatment available. It tackles all forms of addiction via residential care, PHP, and IOP, depending on your medical status, needs, and goals. If you need a certified counselor to talk to, contact us today, and let’s find a solution to your problems together!