If you’re struggling with a form of drug addiction, there is nothing you can do on your own. We invite you to Purpose Healing Center to join our drug rehab in Phoenix, Arizona, for assessment, comprehensive treatment, and recovery. Our team can handle even the more severe cases, providing you with the tools to overcome withdrawal and stay clean long-term.
Treat drug addiction effectively!
Depending on the substance you’re using, you probably manifest various side effects, both physical and psychological. To effectively treat your addiction, you must join a personalized rehabilitation program that addresses your unique medical, psychiatric, and emotional makeup. Our recovery treatment follows a holistic approach, along the lines of three rehabilitation programs:
- Residential Inpatient Rehab – The residential/inpatient program takes in patients dealing with advanced addiction stages, who need continuous supervision and support. You will remain at our facility for the entire duration of the program, during which you will follow specific recovery programs, including medical detox, dual-diagnosis, therapy, counseling, etc. The residential program varies in length (30, 60, or 90 days) depending on your overall medical and psychological status and response to treatment.
- Partial Hospitalization Program – The PHP no longer requires you to live at our facility, while still providing intense care and medical assistance. During PHP, you will only arrive to our facility for treatment and management, allowing you to resume your social, professional, and educational obligations after completing it. It is an integral part of the drug rehab in Phoenix, Arizona, allowing you to regain control over your behavior and reintegrate safely into society.
- Intensive Outpatient Program – IOP functions as a transitionary form of treatment between more intense rehabilitation programs like inpatient care and complete social reintegration. During IOP, you will undergo a minimum of nine hours of treatment per week, including pharmacotherapy, counseling, medication management, etc. It will also function as a tool for safe social reinsertion. Our experts will teach you how to put your affairs in order, prevent relapse, and rebuild your social, professional, and personal life.
The best drug rehabilitation treatment
We believe that optimal rehab treatment should encompass multiple disciplines and approaches for the optimal outcome. Detox and medication alone are not enough to help you overcome withdrawal, remain sober, and avoid relapse over the years. You need more for that in the form of counseling, therapy, personal development support, and emotional and spiritual growth. We have changed the lives of numerous addiction victims so far, thanks to our experience and understanding of addiction and relapse.
With our help, you will:
- Defeat withdrawal and control your cravings
- Become more balanced, confident, and determined to achieve your goals
- Discover new passions and hobbies
- Fix your personal, professional, and familial relationships
- Grow as a more responsible and committed individual
- Focus your potential on the things that matter in life, etc.
At Purpose Healing Center, we provide comprehensive drug rehab in Phoenix, Arizona, to help you heal and set your life straight. If you need professional rehab assistance, contact us online, and we’ll take it from there! Drug Rehab Phoenix Arizona