Purpose Healing Center is a top-rated alcohol rehab in Scottsdale, AZ, with picturesque views, friendly staff, and result-driven treatments and therapies. With several years of experience working with individuals battling addiction, we understand what it takes to drive recovering addicts towards sobriety.
What is the treatment for alcoholism?
Depending on your addiction's severity, you may need inpatient or IOP or PHP treatment to overcome your alcohol abuse disorder. At our alcohol rehab in Scottsdale, AZ, we begin treatment with medical detox and follow it up with counseling, psychotherapies, and group therapies.
We also engage patients in support group meetings to help them receive love and moral and spiritual support from fellow recovering addicts. Inpatient treatment will reduce your risk for relapse and equip you with all the essential skills to lead a healthy, sober, and gratifying life over the years.
Benefits of inpatient rehab for alcohol addiction
Inpatient or residential rehab requires you to stay in an enclosed treatment center for a specific period, such as 30-, 60-, or 90- days. Some of the benefits of receiving treatment in an inpatient setting include:
- Undergoing an immersive healing experience by engaging in a series of treatments and therapies.
- Healing and recovering in a stress-free environment, far from the hustle and bustle of your everyday life.
- The peer support you receive at an inpatient rehab facility can help you build new bonds, which promotes long-term sobriety.
Not to mention, the clinical team at an inpatient rehab will monitor you 24/7 for adverse withdrawal symptoms. This optimizes your chances of maintaining sobriety in the long term, minimizes your risk for relapse, and prevents any health complications that may arise during the recovery process.
How to choose a rehab for alcohol addiction?
Choosing an alcohol rehab can be a challenging chore. Here are a few tips to help you land at the best addiction treatment facility:
- Focus on underlying mental health issues – In over 45% of the cases, addiction arises from an underlying psychiatric or physical health issue. So, make sure to look for rehabs that focus on identifying and addressing your substance abuse disorder's underlying causes.
- Dedicated and accredited staff - Without an efficient staff team, you may feel unsupported and may lack the drive to work towards achieving your goals. Look for a facility with a highly trained and experienced staff team to motivate and assist you in your journey towards sobriety.
- Modern amenities and upscale features – While the journey towards sober living is no joke, staying in rehab with comfortable accommodations and modern amenities can make the recovery process less intimidating and more pleasant. Look for facilities that offer the highest level of comfort alongside unsurpassed addiction care.
Call us at 480-579-3319 to join Purpose Healing Center, the #1 alcohol rehab in Scottsdale, AZ. As a pioneer rehab facility, we help our patients embrace sobriety with evidence-based therapies and a customized treatment approach. Get in touch with us to begin on a journey towards improved wellness. Alcohol Rehab Scottsdale Az