If you’re after a reliable treatment for your alcohol or drug addiction but don’t want to join an inpatient program, Purpose Healing Center has the right answer for you. Our outpatient rehab in Phoenix, AZ, is the perfect solution to your problems.
What to know about the outpatient program
The outpatient program is a non-intensive form of rehab program that engages patients in daily or weekly rehab treatment. It is a form of follow-up care, perfect for recovering addicts who have completed the inpatient treatment. It’s also the rehab program of choice for individuals who didn’t need intensive care, to begin with, since their conditions are mild-to-moderate.
Our outpatient treatment unfolds over several months, up to a year, depending on the patient’s recovery goals and needs. It is the ideal transition program, helping patients move from inpatient care to a more permissive rehabilitation program. The reason why our outpatient program is so popular boils down to several core benefits, including:
- It is more affordable than the inpatient program
- Allows patients more time to spend with their families after treatment
- Patients can return home every day to care for their social, familial, or professional obligations
- It allows patients more time to work on fixing their lives as they go
- It promotes community and peer support, etc.
How to know if you qualify for outpatient treatment?
We have designed our outpatient rehab in Phoenix, AZ, to serve individuals battling moderate forms of substance addiction. The problem is that you can never know how severe your condition is without a professional diagnosis. To determine if you qualify for the outpatient program, we recommend discussing your case with our experts.
Our leading clinicians will assess your health status, diagnose your condition, and recommend the appropriate treatment asap. You need to realize that early treatment is key to preventing the disorder from aggravating and protecting yourself against potential co-occurring disorders. We advise calling in today to check your treatment options and set an appointment for on-site clinical investigation.
The long-term benefits of an outpatient program
The outpatient program aims to help people transition towards a more balanced, sober, and clean lifestyle after inpatient treatment. Some of the long-term benefits you should see from our outpatient program include:
- Improved self-confidence and positivity as a direct result of community support
- Increased trust and confidence in other people
- Better ability to control your emotions, thoughts, and behavior
- Learning how to prevent relapse and remain sober over the years
- Meet new individuals within the recovery community to exchange life experiences and moral and spiritual support, etc.
The outpatient program works best with the inpatient treatment to promote a sober and balanced lifestyle post-rehab. If you require immediate outpatient rehab in Phoenix, AZ, we recommend speaking to our clinicians immediately. Our rehab team is at your disposal whenever you’re ready to take the first step towards your freedom.
You can contact our Purpose Healing Center team right now if you wish to discuss your treatment options. We guarantee impeccable patient support, leading rehab treatment programs, and unequaled recovery modalities. Outpatient Rehab Phoenix Az