As an addiction victim fighting severe withdrawal, joining our Scottsdale addiction treatment will prove a life-changing move. Purpose Healing Center offers patient-oriented rehab care in a supportive, welcoming, and controlled environment, helping you regain your composure and overcome cravings fast. Our rehabilitation program is the best chance you have at a sober and balanced lifestyle post-addiction.
Can I treat addiction myself?
No, and you shouldn’t try it. Many addiction victims attempt to self-manage their disorder before arriving at our facility, and things never work out as intended. Self-detox fails for several reasons, including:
- The inability to overcome the withdrawal
- Self-medication is both ineffective and dangerous
- Not addressing co-occurring mental disorders will render the detox efforts futile
You need to consider professional rehab to detox and recover from addiction safely and effectively. Our facility is the ideal destination for that, providing results-oriented therapies and treatment programs in a controlled and supportive environment. The withdrawal’s symptoms and severity can grow to life-threatening proportions if you leave your addiction untreated or try to handle it yourself.
Our professionals are qualified in dealing with even the most severe substance addiction situations, ensuring customized treatments and a serene and comfortable rehab experience. This approach will help you regain your mental and emotional composure, contain your cravings, and focus on recovery and long-term sobriety goals.
How alcohol and drug detox works
The detox process begins with the intake process, during which our clinicians will gather essential information about your addiction history, withdrawal symptoms, co-occurring disorders, etc. They will use this information to tailor our Scottsdale addiction treatment to your specific recovery goals and clinical and psychiatric needs. The detoxification procedure relies on:
- Targeted medication designed to inhibit cravings and diminish the withdrawal’s manifestations
- Psychotherapy and behavioral therapies to help patients manage their destructive thoughts and behaviors
- Counseling sessions for establishing long-term recovery goals and promote peer support, positivity, and introspection
The rehabilitation process is not a straight line, as it comes with many ups and downs along the way. It is a unique recovery experience, varying between individuals based on their addiction conditions, mental health disorders, medical history, recovery goals, and even personalities. Although people confront different problems during their addiction, they also have many similarities, which is why we promote peer support and community bonding during the recovery process.
The best-structured rehab treatment
Our Scottsdale addiction treatment follows a structured recovery protocol, taking patients through three rehabilitation programs:
- Residential program for 30, 60, or 90-day treatment and recovery in a home-like environment and with 24/7 supervision and assistance
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) allowing patients to live at home for the entire treatment’s duration
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) providing therapy, counseling, and social reintegration support for a minimum of nine hours of treatment weekly
Purpose Healing Center ranks among the leading rehab facilities in the business, offering customized rehab treatment, patient-oriented services, and the utmost comfort and clinical assistance. If you’re ready to begin the rehab treatment, call our professionals today, and we’ll schedule you for intake and clinical assessment as soon as possible!