If you need inpatient drug rehab in Phoenix, Purpose Healing Center should be your go-to destination. We handle all addiction forms, ensuring safe and comfortable recovery in a serene and supportive rehabilitation environment. Our patients receive customized care and assistance, heal fast, and remain sober long-term thanks to our revolutionary drug and alcohol rehabilitation approach.
Can I treat addiction effectively at home?
While there may be ways to self-treat your condition at home, if you’re only in incipient stages, things are different when it comes to aggravated addiction. Advanced addiction comes with severe withdrawal and side-effects, and any unqualified intervention may lead to potentially fatal consequences. In this case, self-detox attempts can lead to unexpected drug interactions, overdoses, life-threatening side-effects, and even new addictions.
If you wish to recover from your condition fast, safely, and effectively, we recommend avoiding all forms of self-treatment. For reliable detox, you want to contact our rehabilitation team immediately. Our experts will assess your condition and recommend the appropriate treatment for safe and reliable rehabilitation.
How drug rehabilitation works at a rehab facility
The way the rehab process will unfold will depend strictly on your unique circumstances. In general, the process consists of several phases, mainly:
- In-depth clinical assessment during the intake phase – Our experts will assess your condition and health status and plan the detox and rehab process accordingly.
- Detoxification and dual diagnosis treatment – We use medication and therapy to minimize the withdrawal’s effects, limit cravings, and stabilize your physiological functioning.
- Inpatient drug rehab in Phoenix – The inpatient treatment is critical for safe, controlled, and comfortable recovery from addiction. It places patients in a supervised environment where they will undergo extensive medication and therapy-based programs.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – PHP offers day treatment-only for five days per week. It offers a more intense level of care than IOP, focusing on managing unstable mental health disorders long-term.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – IOP offers a long-term assistance program, focusing on relapse prevention, medication management, therapy, counseling, and specialized guidance. It helps patients rebuild their lives and gain long-lasting mental and emotional stability.
Is inpatient treatment the right choice for me?
We can’t answer this question beforehand, but here are several facts to help you reach a relevant conclusion. The inpatient treatment offers the highest level of care and medical assistance, and it’s the ideal option for people combating advanced addictions. These individuals experience severe cravings and withdrawal symptoms that put their lives at risk. They can no longer take care of themselves and need continuous medical and psychiatric assistance in a controlled recovery environment to heal and overcome their problems.
If you fit this description, our inpatient drug rehab in Phoenix is the perfect treatment option for you. You can contact Purpose Healing Center today for a more in-depth discussion with one of our rehab specialists. Our expert will explain the treatment process and help you decide on the ideal treatment for you asap. Choose to quit your addiction today, and your life will never be the same again! Inpatient Drug Rehab Phoenix