Finding the ideal Scottsdale rehab center is ideal for coping with aggressive addiction conditions and debilitating withdrawal symptoms. Purpose Healing Center offers access to some of the most advanced rehabilitation facilities, offering personalized care, patient-oriented services, and results-based rehabilitation and treatment.
How to manage drug withdrawal fast
Containing the withdrawal is the first phase in the treatment process and one that you cannot perform on your own. Self-detox is both dangerous and ineffective, which is why most people who attempt it relapse soon into the process. Our rehab program prevents that by ensuring a safe, comfortable, and serene environment where patients participate in advanced detox and recovery therapy. The detoxification process takes you through three main phases:
- Initial assessment and diagnosis – Our professionals assess your condition and gather valuable information about your addiction, withdrawal, medical history, health status, co-occurring disorders, etc. This step is vital for tailoring a customized treatment to meet your unique goals and recovery needs.
- Medication and therapy – Our clinicians will administer targeted medication to address the withdrawal and help your body and mind to stabilize and begin the healing process. We also use therapy and counseling sessions to strengthen your commitment to sobriety and help you control your cravings and harmful behaviors.
- Dual diagnosis assistance and treatment preparation – We also offer customized dual diagnosis treatment to target co-occurring disorders like anxiety, high emotional stress, grief and loss trauma, depression, PTSD, etc. This approach is critical for patients who have resorted to drug or alcohol abuse to cope with physical, mental, or emotional issues.
The most effective drug and alcohol rehabilitation program
Our Scottsdale rehab center offers personalized, results-oriented recovery services striving to help people recover and embrace sobriety over the years. To achieve the best rehab results, we resort to holistic healing procedures spread over three core rehab programs:
- Residential program – It comes in 30, 60, or 90-day packages, depending on your addiction’s severity, and offers customized rehab services in a controlled and supervised environment. It is the most effective at combating advanced withdrawal, allowing patients to focus exclusively on their recovery in a trigger-free environment.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – PHP offers four to six hours of treatment and therapy for at least five days per week. It is the ideal follow-up treatment after the residential program for patients who need prolonged aftercare and assistance.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – IOP offers nine hours of therapy weekly, part of a comprehensive aftercare program that helps with social reintegration and sobriety maintenance.
If you want to detox and recover from your addiction fast and comfortably, we invite you to our Scottsdale rehab center as soon as possible. Our rehab professionals will perform in-depth clinical assessment and schedule you for detox and rehab treatment according to your needs.
Contact Purpose Healing Center for additional information about insurance coverage, treatment services, and rehabilitation planning. Our rehab experts are ready to take your case and walk you through the intake process today. Dare to take the first step, and we will take it from there!