If you show signs of alcohol or drug dependence or addiction, you need to drop everything and join our rehab program today. At Purpose Healing Center, we have devised the best inpatient substance abuse treatment in Phoenix, AZ. The program provides you with safety, comfort, and the luxury of combating your addiction disorder with a minimum of stress.
Is the inpatient treatment necessary?
In most scenarios, yes. Most people avoid the inpatient program due to its intensive aspect. The inpatient treatment will fill all your time for up to 30 to 90 days. During that period, you will live at our facility, undergo specific recovery programs and modalities, and work on sobriety management and social reintegration. You will have to postpone your work and family-related obligations during the treatment, and not everybody is willing to do it.
Nevertheless, the inpatient treatment is the most reliable form of rehab, thanks to its intensive profile. The program will help you:
- Build a healthy and stable living routine
- Prevent health complications associated with self-rehab and self-detox
- Control cravings better
- Eliminate the stressors and triggers that you may otherwise face daily while struggling with addiction at home
- Eliminate access to any alcohol or drugs
- Integrate into a supportive and energetic community of individuals fighting similar problems, etc.
The inpatient treatment is also ideal for preparing you for subsequent recovery programs as part of an extensive social reintegration process. It is the first rehabilitation program in line, part of a comprehensive rehab process that also includes IOP, PHP, and alumni services.
Why our inpatient treatment is unique
There are several aspects that promote our inpatient program as a unique rehab protocol. These include:
- The results-oriented approach – Our inpatient substance abuse treatment in Phoenix, AZ, relies on a mix of conventional treatment procedures and innovative modalities to achieve the best results. This allows us to harness the best out of both worlds and provide each patient with a reliable recovery experience.
- A conducive and supportive environment – We believe that positivity, understanding, and empathy can go a long way in building a welcoming recovery environment. Our professionals welcome you in a non-judgmental setting, helping you feel at home for the entire duration of the treatment.
- Social reintegration preparation – Our treatment’s overarching goal is to prepare you for successful social reintegration. We achieve this via building a stable and positive routine, helping patients adapt to a more self-sufficient lifestyle along the way.
Will the inpatient treatment help you get sober?
Yes, so long as you work towards that goal every step of the way. Our inpatient substance abuse treatment in Phoenix, AZ, serves as a foundation-builder, providing you with the tools for a sober and stable life post-rehab. If you want to find out additional details on our premier rehabilitation services, contact our team today.
You can speak to a Purpose Healing Center professional to set an appointment and discuss our treatment options, costs, and insurance coverage services. Make the call, come to our facility, and begin the process that will set you on the path to recovery. Inpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Phoenix Az