arizona luxury rehab" />Substance addiction is a complex and volatile disorder, requiring careful medical and psychiatric assistance in a secure and comfortable setting. At Purpose Healing Center, we offer patients the ideal recovery environment at our Arizona luxury rehab center.
The difference between conventional and luxury rehab centers
Conventional facilities only offer the minimum requirements with no consideration for the patient’s comfort. We believe that to be a mistake since your physical, mental, and spiritual comfort is key for a smooth recovery experience. At our facility, we help people recover and heal in a welcoming, non-judgmental, and comfortable facility, ensuring all the necessary amenities for healing and recovery.
We provide our patients with all the tools they need to recover fast, with as little discomfort as possible. These include:
- Lush exterior pool for relaxation and swimming
- Daily nutritious meals prepared by our experienced chef
- Regular physical workouts
- Amazing recreational places, providing all the comfort and relaxation you need
- Luxurious bedrooms and more
The rehabilitation treatment is sometimes unpleasant, especially in the initial phases, when you’re dealing with withdrawal or aggravated co-occurring disorders. Having a welcoming, relaxing, and comfortable living space to heal and recollect your thoughts can make a consistent difference in your ability to overcome addiction.
How rehab works
The ideal rehabilitation treatment will take you through several recovery phases, providing a comprehensive rehabilitation experience. We rely on three core programs to help you overcome the withdrawal, quit your harmful habits, and develop a healthy lifestyle routine:
- Residential program – Our Arizona luxury rehab begins with the residential program, which places patients in a controlled and comfortable living environment. Our professionals will supervise the rehabilitation process up-close, making sure everything goes according to plan. The residential program varies in length, depending on your needs, and has the highest success rates when it comes to preventing short-term relapse and promoting long-lasting sobriety.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – PHP is the program of choice for patients who have completed the residential treatment. It is a transitionary program, preparing patients for an independent lifestyle moving forward. PHP no longer requires you to spend your nights at our facility, as you will only participate in treatment and therapy four to six hours a day, five days weekly.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – IOP is generally the last phase in the recovery process, completing the patient’s transition towards a self-sufficient and sober lifestyle. It relies on weekly meetings for medication management, group therapy, and counseling and supports patients into growing more confident, positive, and determined.
In some cases, patients require additional aftercare support to cope with the shock of embracing a vastly different lifestyle than what they were used to. It’s common with people struggling with drug or alcohol addiction for so long that they have forgotten what sober living even feels like.
We invite you to contact Purpose Healing Center if you need medical and psychiatric assistance with your addiction. Our Arizona luxury rehab promotes healthy and balanced living, allowing you to overcome addiction and find a better path in life.