Article provided by: GOLDEN ROAD RECOVERY
Contact Golden Road Recovery in your search for the best substance abuse rehab in Chatsworth- our recovery specialists can customize a treatment plan exclusively for you based on your goals in rehab. You don’t have to fear detox or worry that the recovery process will be more than you can handle; through medical supervision and personalized care, our staff will help you safely manage withdrawals and complete detox. There’s a reason we’re considered the best rehab in Chatsworth- our programs and services are designed to more fully meet your needs compared with other treatment centers.
5 Reasons to Receive Treatment in Our Substance Abuse Rehab Center
1. Your initial phone call to Golden Road Recovery is completely confidential, so even if you’re just looking for a friendly voice on the other end of the line, you’ll find what you need when you call our helpline. We’ll put you in touch with the right resources, including recovery specialists who can help you choose the right treatment program from among the many options available. Call our helpline any time, day or night, and speak with our staff.
2. Detox at Golden Road Recovery is much safer than trying to go through withdrawals at home or a friend’s place. Research shows that the vast majority of addicts who try to detox at home never complete the process, relapsing soon afterward. Our goal is for you to make it entirely through the withdrawals, and with the help of medication and holistic treatment, it’s possible to succeed the first time, so you never have to detox again. Find out more about our Chatsworth rehab when you browse our list of services online.
3. Choosing a residential program gives you access to the tools and resources you need to stay sober. Golden Road Recovery’s inpatient program is considered one of the best treatment centers in Chatsworth. We encourage you to inquire about the services and programs you see on our website- we’re happy to answer any questions you have when you call or email GRR. Residential addiction treatment in Chatsworth can make lifelong freedom from addiction a reality for you or your loved one.
4. Unlike 30-day rehabs, we are committed to your long-term recovery from drug or alcohol addiction. If you need aftercare services following our residential program, our substance abuse rehab in Chatsworth can provide the resources you require to stay sober. Continue to explore our website to see why Golden Road Recovery is your best choice when you need treatment for addiction.
5. We accept most PPO insurance plans to pay for treatment; feel free to call our staff with your insurance benefit information and we’ll verify your coverage over the phone and provide additional information on out-of-pocket costs and treatment options. There’s simply no better substance abuse rehab in Chatsworth- ask around and you’ll find that we have an excellent reputation throughout the community for our commitment to treating addiction and helping our patients find their path to a whole new life.Substance Abuse Rehab Chatsworth
View Larger Map