Purpose Healing Center ranks as the best drug detox and rehab centers in Arizona. We are long-term residential drug rehab in Phoenix, and we offer evidence-based treatments at affordable prices. While there are a lot of rehabs in Arizona, we are one of the few credible ones with accreditation from The Joint Commission.
Benefits of partial hospitalization program
Partial hospitalization program or PHP offers a moderate level of care and structure, where patients attend treatment for 6-8 hours a day in a treatment setting. Recovering addicts get to stay in their homes during treatment, which makes it one of the most preferred treatment options. Some of the benefits of a PHP program include:
- It is more affordable than inpatient rehab and offers more flexibility to patients and allows them to maintain their commitment to work, school, and family during treatment.
- Patients have access to round the clock medical care in a PHP program and enjoy peer support in their journey to recovery.
- It is a step-down level of care for patients after inpatient rehab treatment.
PHP allows recovering addicts to practice the skills they learn in rehab in real-time. We are one of the best rehabs in Arizona with an affordable PHP program and excellent treatment therapies.
What makes us the #1 addiction treatment center
We are a leading Arizona addiction recovery center with highly valuable accreditations and memberships. Our luxurious treatment setting offers a serene and safe environment for patients, where they can heal and recover. Besides, we believe in using holistic therapies like yoga, guided meditation, and other recreational activities to help individuals attain physical and mental wellness.
Besides, all our staff are highly qualified and possess several years of experience in treating patients battling dual diagnosis. With state of the art facility and evidence-based treatment programs, we are one of the finest rehabs in AZ with humongous amounts of positive reviews.
Our treatment program for drug addiction
Addiction is a unique and complex behavioral issue that affects each individual differently. Some of the treatments that we use for treating addiction include:
- Medical Detox – Our licensed physician uses a series of drugs to remove the toxic remains from the patient's body caused by long term substance abuse.
- Counseling – Our highly-sought-after therapists and psychiatrists offer counseling sessions to help individuals realize how their thoughts, feelings, and emotions impact their actions.
- Individual Therapy – We use a series of behavioral therapies like CBT, DBT, contingency rational emotive therapy, etc. to help patients overcome their mental disorders.
- Support Groups – We consistently organize support group sessions for our recovering addicts to help them open up and share their recovery journey with peers and seek support from one another in recovery.
Your search for the best 'rehabs in Arizona' ends here. Contact Purpose Healing Center today to speak to one of our treatment specialists. We are one of the few Arizona drug rehab centers with modern amenities, state of the art infrastructure, and an experienced staff team. Rehabs In Arizona