Article provided by: Safe Harbor House
Evidence-based practices, also referred to as EBPs, are treatments that have been studied scientifically and proven by more than one study or investigation. Evidence-based practices are meant to make drug and alcohol treatment effective for people using scientifically proven research and methods.
For this reason, when looking for a drug rehab center in Orange County, it is essential that the center offer programs and interventions based on EBP. At Safe Harbor Treatment Center, we understand and know the value of evidence-based practices and traditional models. We approach each patient as a whole person and acknowledge that every individual requires customized and specific treatment.
Contact us today at 1 844 214 8384 to learn more about how our evidence-based treatment practices can help you or someone you loved start the path road to recovery.
Types of Evidence-Based Treatment We offer
At Safe Harbor Treatment Center, our EBPs can be offered through a wide range of treatment programs, and settings. We employ evidence-based treatments as part of our complete and comprehensive treatment program in both inpatient and outpatient treatment programs. Some of the evidence-based treatment used in our Orange County drug rehab facility includes:
- Twelve-Step Facilitation Fellowship: This type of evidence-based treatment involves a series of individual or group sessions. Each session's content is based on the concepts of the 12-step program and helps individuals in recovery accept their addiction and surrender to engage in treatment.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR): EMDR is a form of psychotherapy designed to help patients manage trauma-related anxiety, depression, and stress. This evidence-based treatment sessions involve repetitive eye movement exercises led by a therapist. These exercises help clients process traumatic memories and maintain a positive sense of self.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): CBT is a form of talk therapy that helps patients address negative behaviors and thoughts and modify them. Many therapists at our alcohol and drug rehab centers use this treatment to help patients learn how to manage emotions, stressful situations and cope with grief, loss, or other traumatic life experiences.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): Dialectical Behavior Therapy is another form of CBT. DBT focuses on four primary skills training modules: mindfulness, distress tolerance, interpersonal effectiveness, and emotional regulation. DBT is highly structured and intense, and it is considered a short-term intervention
- Psychodrama Therapy: Psychodrama is a vital modality utilized in the process of healing trauma and other painful experiences. This procedure is employed in a group setting. Psychodrama gives patients the chance to be an integral part of supporting others in their recovery process and engaging in their own process.
Looking For The Right Evidence-Based Treatment Options In Orange County? Safe Harbor Treatment Center Can Help
Safe Harbor Treatment Center utilizes several evidence-based treatment methods and specialized therapies to provide patients a long-term rehab program that addresses each client's specific needs. If you or a loved one is seeking addiction treatment, call Safe Harbor Treatment Center at 1 844 214 8384 to speak with one of our addiction treatment specialists.
Drug Rehab Orange County
View Larger Map