If it’s been some time since you’ve imagined living a life with a purpose, we invite you to get in touch with our recovery specialists from Purpose Healing Center. Every person has a purpose; being addicted does not define who you are or dictate what your future holds for you. Call our free helpline at 480-579-3319 to speak with someone who can help you get your life back on track. If you need to detox before addiction treatment, we have a safe program available. Through the doors of our rehab is where real healing begins.
10 Reasons We Are One of the Best Drug Rehab Centers in Phoenix, AZ
1. We use evidence-based recovery survices to treat substance abuse and mental health issues; compare our programs with those offered by other treatment centers.
2. You’ll gain access to 24-hour medical staff and support systems all designed to keep you moving in the right direction once you’ve made the decision to get well.
3. Along with treatment programs to overcome addiction, we offer patients therapies and therapeutic activities that promote recovery and long-term well-being.
4. You’ll be given ample time in our rehab to meet and spend time with peers in recovery who often turn into lifelong friends. No one has to go through addiction treatment alone at Purpose Healing Center.
5. We don’t believe there is only one way to recover from addiction; choose from 30, 60, and 90-day treatment programs, depending on the severity of your addiction. Our admissions team will help you make the right decisions.
6. Quality amenities and nutritious meals enhance your time in recovery at Purpose Healing Center. You can read more about our rehab’s amenities online or inquire by contacting our treatment center by phone.
7. Verify your insurance coverage when you contact our rehab; let us know you’d like an insurance benefits check to determine the percentage of treatment your plan will pay for.
8. We offer patients three program options in our drug rehab centers in Phoenix, AZ:
- Residential recovery in our beautiful facility where you’ll receive structured and supportive treatment during rehab (Most often recommended)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), a less structured but still highly recommended recovery program for severe addiction
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), often recommended as a step-down program after completing residential treatment. IOP can be successful for more severe addictions when a long-term commitment is not possible.
9. At Purpose Healing Center, we treat both alcoholism and drug addiction. If you need a safe recovery environment away from dangerous or risky situations that include drugs or alcohol, we can help you establish healthy daily routines.
10. Recovery from addiction does not have to be uncomfortable; in fact, we believe treatment should include many creature comforts of home. Find out more about perks and amenities at PHC when you call our 24-hour helpline.
Take the first step in recovery by reaching out to admissions at Purpose Healing Center, one of the very best drug rehab centers in Phoenix, AZ.