Customized Addiction Treatment Programs
Purpose Healing Center’s programs can give you the fresh start you need in order to achieve better health and learn behaviors that make your life better in the long run. Optimize your life with invaluable skills that can help you feel your best and be your most successful self yet—and help you repair and establish healthy long-term relationships with others.
Our treatment programs can help with any of these circumstances or road blocks:
- Have tried other addiction treatment programs in the past.
- Are diagnosed with another medical or psychiatric disorder.
- Lack the motivation to become abstinent from drugs and alcohol.
- Need help developing a healthy daily routine and structure.
- Need a safe recovery environment away from drugs, alcohol, and dangerous situations.
- Experience strong cravings for drugs and alcohol when stopping use.
- Suffer severe withdrawal symptoms when stopping drugs and alcohol.
- Have suffered serious problems related to work, school, family, and the law.
Recent News and Blog Posts
Concerns and updates about COVID-19 may be at the forefront of everyone’s mind these days, but rates of opioid addiction and overdose deaths are still an important crises in the U.S., including in Arizona. Drug rehab professionals at Purpose Healing Center were...
If you've made the decision to look for an inpatient drug rehab center yourself or you're in the search for a great rehab facility for a family member, there are a lot of things to consider. Not every rehab center is made equally and some will offer better quality...
Sometimes the signs and symptoms of alcohol addiction aren’t always obvious, especially if you or someone you care about has been drinking regularly for a very long time. Alcohol addiction is usually a gradual process that can take several months or years to manifest....