Purpose Healing Center invites you to the best and most reliable drug rehab in Scottsdale, AZ, providing access to advanced treatments and therapies and a welcoming recovery environment. Our rehabilitation facilities rank among the leading centers in the business with patient-oriented services, decades of experience in the field, and a friendly and empathetic attitude.
Why rehabilitate in a premier rehab facility
When it comes to advanced and volatile drug or alcohol addiction, the rehabilitation process can be and should be a transformative experience. Our program’s goal is to help patients not only overcome their addiction but embrace a healthy, sober, and successful life over the years as well. We achieve those goals by helping patients:
- Identify their problems and working on viable solutions – Our program begins with the intake process, during which our professionals gather critical information about your situation. This will allow them to craft a personalized recovery program as fast as possible to deliver immediate sustainable results.
- Understand the process they’re going through – Most patients tend to be fearful or ashamed of the whole process, as they experience a lot of new things. Our job is to calm their minds and provide continuous support throughout the rehabilitation journey. This will provide them with a clearer mind to focus on the treatment and the life to come after.
- Assist with social reintegration and interpersonal skills – Our drug rehab in Scottsdale, AZ, offers access to high-end therapies and programs. Many of them are meant to help you relate and communicate with other people and become more comfortable opening yourself to others. It is a potent way of promoting social meaningful social interactions that will help you reforge lost bonds.
- Learn their lives’ purpose and meaning – The most demanding and important aspect of rehab is rebuilding your life. The true test begins only after you have completed the rehab program and have returned home to a normal and stable lifestyle. This is where your choices will matter again as you will learn how to differentiate between the good and the bad ones.
How drug rehabilitation works
The rehabilitation program is more than a treatment – it is a process that will last for a lifetime. Our programs include inpatient treatment, PHP, and IOP, but these are only tools we use to prepare you for a stable and sober lifestyle moving forward. There are several rehabilitation phases to consider when joining our treatment:
- Initial clinical assessment to gather data about your addiction condition
- Residential care for 30, 60, or 90 days, involving a variety of recovery modalities (psychotherapy, client-centered treatment modalities, psycho-educational groups, etc.)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) for a consistent, non-intensive follow-up routine
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for long-term care and successful social reintegration
If you’ve decided to try our drug rehab in Scottsdale, AZ, we invite you to contact our rehabilitation clinicians today. You can call Purpose Healing Center to gather information about insurance plans, payment methods, treatment services available, and more. Our rehab experts are at your disposal 24/7.Drug Rehab Scottsdale Az