Purpose Healing Center is a top-rated inpatient drug rehab in Phoenix with state-of-the-art amenities, an excellent clinical team, and evidence-based therapies. No matter your addiction’s severity, sobriety is very much within your reach, as long as you are ready to sign up for addiction treatment at a reputed rehab center.
Advantages of inpatient addiction treatment
Inpatient or residential treatment involves staying at an enclosed rehab center for several weeks to heal and recover from your addiction condition. Inpatient treatment offers an array of advantages, such as:
- It allows you to take a break from your routine life to relax and focus on your recovery and wellness. Nothing can benefit you in recovery like staying in a stress-free environment.
- You can count on fellow recovering addicts for support and encouragement as you all work towards achieving the one common goal – sobriety. Peer support can also help you commit to sobriety in the long term.
- Several studies state that residential treatment has the highest success rate. It improves your chances of getting clean and reduces your risk for relapse significantly.
Individuals battling a moderate to severe addiction disorder need inpatient treatment for comprehensive recovery from their behavioral and mental health problems. We offer affordable inpatient drug rehab in Phoenix with the best accommodation, modern amenities, and unparalleled treatment options.
Who’s an ideal candidate for inpatient treatment?
Those suffering from moderate or severe addiction disorder must sign up for residential addiction treatment for a safe and comprehensive recovery from their substance abuse disorder. The program is also a match for those who suffer from dual diagnosis conditions.
Inpatient treatment undoubtedly offers the highest level of care and optimizes the chances of getting sober compared to other rehab programs. If you can take a couple of weeks off from work and family commitments to focus on healing from addiction and overall wellness, inpatient treatment is your best bet at recovery.
What can I bring with me to treatment?
Rehab facilities, in general, have their own set of rules and policies about what recovering addicts can bring into treatment. Typically, most rehab centers recommend you carry the following items with you:
- Contact information of those you wish to have involved in your addiction treatment process.
- Everyday jewelry, an alarm clock, a calling card if you wish to make long-distance calls, and a small amount of cash ($100 – $200)
- Be sure to carry your current prescription medication in a pharmacy bottle. Also, bring with you a list of all your medications and dosages. If you are on any liquid medication, make sure to carry a new and sealed bottle of the medicine with you.
- Have your checkbook or credit card in case you need to use them to pay for treatment medications.
- The insurance card and any legal form of identification (passport, license, etc.)
Call Purpose Healing Center at 480-579-3319 to check your insurance coverage. We rank as a leading inpatient drug rehab in Phoenix with a high success rate and hundreds of positive reviews. Our 30-, 60-, and 90- day programs offer 24-hour medical care, support, monitoring, nutritious meals, and daily housekeeping and ensure a stress-free healing experience.