Attending treatment at an alcohol drug rehab in Phoenix can help you get started on a liberating and rewarding journey. Purpose Healing Center is a top-rated addiction recovery center for alcohol and drug abuse disorders. We help individuals battling addiction attain a safe recovery from addiction and equip them with critical coping skills to help them lead a sober life in the long term.
Why Choose Our Alcohol Drug Rehab In Phoenix?
We are a pioneer addiction recovery center with highly skilled clinical staff and evidence-based therapies. Our rehab in Phoenix is perfect for you because:
- We follow the best medical detox, inpatient treatment, IOP/PHP programs, and outpatient therapy.
- All our programs are affordable, making unsurpassed quality addiction treatment and care accessible to all. We also accept most insurance plans.
- Our rehab has some of the most experienced physicians, RNs, and behavioral therapists who offer personalized assistance and individual attention to each patient in recovery.
We are a JCAHO-accredited rehab center with excellent accommodations, state-of-the-art amenities, and gourmet meal options. Our facility relies on a mix of individual and group therapy, evidence-based treatments, and holistic therapies to help our clients embrace sobriety and attain improved mental health.
How To Stay Sober After Alcohol Addiction Treatment?
Maintaining sobriety in the long term requires willpower, a strong commitment, and an excellent support system. You can stay sober after addiction treatment by taking a few measures, such as:
- Get rid of things, people, and situations that remind you of your old drug or alcohol abuse days. Engage in a new social circle with people who do not drink or do drugs.
- Stay close to family members and loved ones to avoid feelings of boredom and loneliness. This will also contribute to tighter and more meaningful personal relationships.
- Adopt a new hobby to keep yourself busy. Engage in regular physical exercise and eat a well-balanced meal.
More importantly, sign up for ongoing care programs at your alcohol drug rehab in Phoenix to stay committed to sobriety in the long term. You should also attend the support group meetings to share your recovery journey with those battling similar issues as you.
How To Choose An Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center In Phoenix?
Once you decide to attend rehab, the next Himalayan task ahead of you is choosing a treatment center for your recovery journey. The ideal treatment center should offer:
- Experienced, certified, and highly qualified clinical staff.
- Holistic and evidence-based treatments to address and treat your substance abuse disorder.
- Customized treatment plans to treat the underlying mental health issues that often trigger alcohol or drug abuse.
Breaking free from addiction requires the support of a skilled and experienced clinical team. Join the #1 alcohol drug rehab in Phoenix, Purpose Healing Center, for holistic recovery from your behavioral and mental health problems. We have helped hundreds of people battling substance abuse heal from their dual diagnosis disorder with customized care and around-the-clock medical support. Call 480-579-3319 to get started on recovery and begin your healing journey in a serene and supportive setting.