Purpose Healing Center offers the leading rehab centers near me in Scottsdale, with an excellent reputation and several positive reviews from past clients. We offer the best residential treatment, IOP, and PHP programs and help recovering addicts attain holistic recovery from dual diagnosis disorders.
What steps are involved in addiction treatment?
We have a step-by-step addiction treatment process that guides former drug users to sobriety one day at a time. Here are some of the stages involved in our treatment process:
- Admissions and intake – You will complete the administrative processes and enter the facility.
- Assessment – The medical staff at the rehab will conduct a comprehensive physical and mental health examination and create a customized treatment plan exclusively for you.
- Detox – It helps flush out the toxins from your body and mimics the effects produced by the drugs. Medical detox also reduces the intensity of the withdrawal symptoms, allowing your brain to recover and heal faster.
- Inpatient care – Inpatient or residential treatment places you in a safe and secure environment between 30 and 90 days and has you participate in addiction therapies and healing programs.
We also offer highly rewarding IOP and PHP programs for those with unavoidable work and family commitments. Rated as the best rehab in Scottsdale, we have helped numerous individuals overcome their behavioral and mental health problems and achieve sustainable sobriety.
What are the benefits of inpatient treatment?
Residential treatment is undoubtedly one of the best ways to beat addiction and co-occurring mental health issues. Some of the benefits of inpatient rehab treatment include:
- It has higher success rates than IOP, PHP, or outpatient therapy, optimizing your chances of attaining a safe and speedy recovery over the years.
- Inpatient treatment offers top level of care and support, providing you with an immersive healing experience.
- It helps you to heal in a serene, supportive, and safe environment, allowing you to place your complete focus on recovery.
We are one of the leading residential rehab centers in Scottsdale, with comfortable accommodations and personalized recovery modalities.
How to maintain sobriety after addiction treatment?
Relapse is a common occurrence in recovering addicts in the initial few months of their recovery. As one of the preeminent rehab centers near me in Scottsdale, here’s how we prepare our clients for lasting success with sobriety after addiction treatment:
- We offer excellent ongoing care programs to strengthen our client’s commitment to sobriety in the long term.
- Our clinicians create a relapse prevention plan to help clients lead a healthy and sober life after rehab.
- We advise clients not to return to social situations where drug and alcohol use are common.
- Our therapists train recovering addicts on essential coping skills and mental exercises to manage depression, stress, frustration, and anxiety and help them use rational methods to channel negative emotions and feelings.
- We recommend our clients to attend and participate in support group meetings regularly. These sessions help individuals receive communal support and care from individuals battling with similar challenges in recovery.
Reach Purpose Healing Center at 480-579-3319 to verify your insurance. Your search for the top-rated rehab centers near me in Scottsdale ends here. Join us now to break free from your destructive behavioral patterns and embrace a healthier lifestyle.