Alcohol addiction can destroy your life if you don’t act against it. The sooner you join an alcohol addiction treatment center in Scottsdale, the higher the chances of getting sober and leading a healthy life. Purpose Healing Center is a top-rated addiction treatment facility with the best living facilities, dedicated staff, and science-based healing programs.
Benefits of alcohol addiction treatment
Alcohol addiction treatment can offer an array of physical and mental health benefits. Here are some of the advantages of receiving professional alcohol addiction treatment from a renowned rehab facility:
- It can optimize your chances of getting sober and help you maintain it long-term.
- Professional addiction treatment can help you address your addiction’s underlying triggers and promote your mental wellness and emotional health.
- The peer support you receive at an alcohol addiction treatment center in Scottsdale can go a long way in solidifying your sobriety in the long term. The new friendships and valuable bonds you develop in addiction treatment can provide you with reasons to stay clean, foster positivity, and strengthen your commitment to leading a healthy lifestyle.
Besides, it can help you beat addiction in a calm, composed, and safe manner. Professional addiction treatment also prevents your risk for relapse in the long term by equipping you with critical coping skills.
Steps involved in alcohol addiction treatment
Alcohol addiction treatment involves a step-by-by healing process and gradually guides the recovering user towards sobriety. Some fundamental steps involved in the alcohol addiction treatment process:
- Medical detox – It is a process that helps eliminate the toxins from your body caused by long-term addiction. Detoxification involves administering specific medications under the supervision of a licensed medical team.
- Inpatient treatment – After detox, you must sign up for inpatient or outpatient treatment as detoxification as a stand-alone treatment may not suffice. Inpatient rehab treatment engages you in a series of treatments and therapies and prepares you physically and mentally for lasting sobriety.
- Counseling and therapy – During addiction treatment, you will participate in a series of recovering programs, such as counseling, individual and group, and holistic therapies. These treatments may not only help you beat addiction but can also help you heal from trauma and other mental health illnesses.
After inpatient treatment, most patients sign up for IOP/outpatient treatment to adjust to the outside world after rehab. Also, you can attend aftercare programs or sign up for sober living arrangements to secure your sobriety in the long term.
Therapies that we use to treat alcohol addiction
Psychotherapies are science-based modalities that help treat behavioral and mental health issues. The therapies we use to treat substance abuse include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – It helps individuals find connections between their thoughts, feelings, and actions.
- Family therapy – These sessions help resolve family conflict and improve relationships between the recovering addict and those around them.
- Holistic therapy – It includes therapies that complement traditional substance abuse treatments, such as exercise and recreational therapy, nutritional therapy, massage therapy, etc.
Call us at 480-579-3319 to check your insurance with us. Purpose Healing Center is a leading alcohol addiction treatment center in Scottsdale with affordable therapies and around-the-clock medical care. We help individuals battling addiction get clean with a customized recovery plan and evidence-based treatment modalities.