As a victim of alcohol addiction, you need the best rehabilitation treatment and support money can get. This is true, especially if you’re facing advanced alcoholism with debilitating withdrawal symptoms. Purpose Healing Center offers personalized alcohol treatment in Scottsdale, AZ, helping people like you reshape their lives over the years.
Can I treat alcohol addiction on my own?
You may try, but the chances of success are slim. Most people who attempt to self-treat their alcohol-related issues tend to fall into even deeper rabbit holes. Many of them develop new substance addictions to the very drugs they use to treat their alcohol withdrawal. We advise against any form of self-treatment, especially when talking about advanced alcoholism that may come with life-threatening side-effects and withdrawal symptoms.
Should I go to a rehab center to treat my alcoholism?
The answer depends largely on your addiction’s specifics. This includes information like your addiction’s severity, length, symptoms, as well as the existence of any health complications or even co-occurring disorders. As a general rule, you should seek rehab treatment if you’re experiencing regular withdrawal, intense cravings, and personal issues stemming from your addiction.
How will the rehab treatment help me overcome alcohol addiction?
It all comes down to routine building. Alcohol addiction, as any substance addiction for that matter, is the result of routine. You consume alcohol regularly in large quantities, which will eventually result in developing a form of addiction over time. The longer it goes, the stronger the addiction and the more compromised your health will become.
Our alcohol treatment in Scottsdale, AZ, reverses that process by training you into another routine – one of sobriety. At our center, we teach people how to:
- Contain cravings and manage harmful behavioral tendencies
- Adopt a healthier and more balanced state of mind
- Adopt a balanced meal plan and workout routine
- Learn new hobbies and engage in healthier activities
- Learn how to communicate more effectively and cooperate with other individuals to reach common goals
- Grow more positive and optimistic over time, etc.
The rehabilitation treatment will help you see life from a different perspective and embrace new values along the way. This is the ideal recipe for overcoming addiction and embracing a lifetime of sobriety.
What rehab treatments are available at your center?
We treat addiction via three core rehabilitation programs:
- Residential/Inpatient program – An intensive form of rehab program, relying on 24/7 supervision. You will live at our facility for the entire treatment’s duration, engaging in extensive therapy, counseling, and other recovery modalities.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – PHP relies on 5-6 hours of treatment and therapy daily to help you develop that basic routine towards a more independent lifestyle.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – IOP is the last form of alcohol treatment in Scottsdale, AZ, providing you with a crucial mix of therapy, counseling, and sobriety maintenance post-rehab.
If you’ve decided to begin your treatment today, we recommend calling Purpose Healing Center as soon as possible. Our rehabilitation program is essential for combating alcohol addiction and embracing a lifetime of sobriety.