Alcohol Rehab Arizona
Purpose Healing Center offers a variety of programs and therapies that can be personalized for you or a loved one who needs help recovering from alcohol addiction.
Here’s a closer look at how alcohol rehab works and what you can do next to get started with recovery.
What Is Alcohol Rehab?
Alcohol rehab is a blanket term for programs and therapies that treat alcohol use disorder. People who drink heavily on a regular basis can become physically dependent on alcohol and experience severe withdrawal symptoms when trying to quit. These individuals may also struggle with controlling or reducing their alcohol use and face a number of life problems caused by heavy drinking.
Purpose Healing Center can help these individuals experience a safe withdrawal and achieve long-term abstinence from alcohol.
What Treatment Programs are Offered at Purpose Healing Center?
Alcohol rehab at Purpose Healing Center is available in the form of many different treatment programs to accommodate each patient and their unique situations. Our programs include: residential, inpatient, and outpatient programs, as well as partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs.
Our inpatient treatment programs usually last 30-,60-, or up to 90-days and allow patients to live and sleep at the treatment center while in recovery. These programs offer 24-hour medical care, support, and monitoring, and services such as daily housekeeping and nutritious meals.
Outpatient programs may be a good option for those who want to live at home while visiting the rehab center at least once per week for treatment. PHP and IOP programs work similarly to standard outpatient programs, but involve a higher number of hours in therapy and counseling.
All alcohol rehab programs usually begin with alcohol detox, which treats and manages physical symptoms of alcohol withdrawal. Alcohol detox helps patients safely recover from alcohol dependence while facing a reduced risk for complications, and often involve the use of medications that reduce discomfort.
Treatment Therapies Offered at Purpose Healing Center
Behavioral therapy, support groups, and medications are used in alcohol rehab to treat the psychological components of alcohol use disorder.
Behavioral therapies are aimed at changing drinking behaviors through counseling and individual and group therapy sessions. Cognitive-behavioral therapy, motivational enhancement therapy, and family therapy are among the most common behavioral therapies offered at alcohol rehab. These therapies help patients modify harmful behaviors and views about alcohol use, and teach them skills that help them stay abstinent long term.
Recover From Alcohol Addiction Today with
Purpose Healing Center
Purpose Healing Center in Arizona offers drug detox, alcohol detox, and a variety of rehab programs that help people safely recover from substance use disorders. Call us today at 480-579-3319 to learn more about our many different treatment programs and begin the admissions process. Or, fill out our free insurance form to learn more about your available treatment options.
Statistics for Alcohol Abuse in Arizona and the U.S.
- An estimated 15.1 million adults ages 18 and older are diagnosed with alcohol use disorder, according to the NIAAA.
- An estimated 623,000 teens between the ages of 12 and 17 have alcohol use disorder.
- About 6.7% of adults and 5.2% of teens diagnosed with alcohol use disorder in the past year received treatment at alcohol rehab centers.
- More than 23% of admissions to drug rehab centers in the U.S. are for alcohol dependence and addiction, reports the NIDA.
- Arizona has about 244 alcohol rehab centers and 293 facilities that treat both alcohol and drug use disorders, according to SAMHSA.
- Arizona has 86 drug and alcohol detox centers: 42 outpatient programs, 20 residential programs, and 24 hospital inpatient programs.
- About 7.6% of people in Arizona ages 12 and older are dependent on alcohol, reports SAMHSA.