Consider choosing Purpose Healing Center when searching for a Scottsdale drug treatment center; we can guide you to a proven path to addiction recovery, starting on day one. Whether it’s your first time in rehab or you have a history of relapse, you’ll find that everything we do is to help you reach your goal of long-term recovery from addiction. Call our 24-hour admissions helpline at 480-579-3319 to speak with a recovery specialist who can answer your questions or help with immediate placement into one of our programs.
3 Paths to Freedom at Purpose Healing Center
1. For clients with severe addiction, we offer multiple levels of care in our residential program. Choose from 30, 60, or 90-day treatment when you need in-depth therapy, counseling, and recovery services. You’ll learn invaluable skills that will help you not just succeed in beating your addiction, but will also prepare you for the transition of leaving our rehab.
Just a few of the numerous therapies we offer clients through our inpatient program include:
- Medication management
- Cognitive Behavioral & Rational Emotive Therapies
- Dual Diagnosis treatment to address mental illness
- Relapse prevention training
- And much more
2. At Purpose Healing Center, we know that not everyone is able to commit to a lengthy program that requires an overnight stay in rehab. For this reason, we offer Scottsdale drug treatment via our Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP). PHP is sometimes termed day treatment; it’s less intensive than our residential program and will give you the opportunity to continue living at home while you get help for your addiction.
PHP involves receiving therapy at least 5 days per week, from 4-6 hours per day. If it’s determined that you can safely manage your addiction while continuing to live at home, you may be eligible for PHP. Give our admissions staff a call for more information.
3. IOP at Purpose Healing Center is an intensive outpatient program that offers convenient recovery services without an inpatient commitment. If you have a job, attend classes, or care for family members at home, IOP might be a good option for you while you get support and treatment for addiction. While IOP is typically a step-down program after patients complete a residential program, at times, it can be used as a stand-alone program.
Find out if you qualify for IOP by contacting our facility for Scottsdale drug treatment. If you’re able to adhere to the schedule, you’ll enjoy numerous benefits, including a flexible program schedule and more freedom outside of our rehab.
There’s a lot to consider when choosing a rehab; Purpose Healing Center is able to meet the needs of every client seeking recovery services. Review our online resources to find information about health insurance as payment for treatment, addictions treated in our recovery center, and treatment programs available at PHC. If you need to hear a friendly voice, resources, or take the first step in getting well, we’re able to take your call 24/7. Don’t wait- call Purpose Healing Center today.